Space Jam Pinball

RetroRobby

Nov 18, 2014
Who remembers playing this Pinball table? I used to play it all the time when I was a kid at my Uncles house. It was fun and I was really good at it. Plus I knew where most of the modes where. Its been a long though since I played it though so I don't remember everything. Has anyone else played or has the pinball table?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Who remembers playing this Pinball table? I used to play it all the time when I was a kid at my Uncles house. It was fun and I was really good at it. Plus I knew where most of the modes where. Its been a long though since I played it though so I don't remember everything. Has anyone else played or has the pinball table?

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

Never played or saw this table on location but judging from the Rulesheet it looks interesting. Although it looks like a ripoff of Attack from Mars this would be a cool table to have in the game.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I played Space Jam a fair bit back in the day, though haven't for at least 10 years now. I liked it quite a bit. The ruleset worked well and could pass for a 90's Williams. It does rip off the "complete all the shots for wizard mode" style but hey that's a perfectly fine thing to rip off.

Problem is it never works well enough on location. The right flipper is never powerful enough to hit the basket hoop. There's some compensation around near-misses but it was never satisfying. I'd love to play a home version or recreation with that shot reliably functioning.

(And brohoof to your avatar)

RetroRobby

Nov 18, 2014
I played Space Jam a fair bit back in the day, though haven't for at least 10 years now. I liked it quite a bit. The ruleset worked well and could pass for a 90's Williams. It does rip off the "complete all the shots for wizard mode" style but hey that's a perfectly fine thing to rip off.

Problem is it never works well enough on location. The right flipper is never powerful enough to hit the basket hoop. There's some compensation around near-misses but it was never satisfying. I'd love to play a home version or recreation with that shot reliably functioning.

(And brohoof to your avatar)

Yeah i know what you mean about the right flipper. I noticed it years ago when I was a kid. I told my uncle about it and he somehow fixed it. I don't know what he did but I can tell you I was able to get the ball into the basket.

Thanks for liking my avatar. Spike is my favorite character.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts