Space Shuttle on PS3 apperance

Mr Meldrew

Mar 22, 2013
With the way TPA is currently set up, each time they add a table, they must update the game to hold it's spot. Were they to add demos, the game would have to be updated with those too, thus making the download even bigger each month.

Firstly calm down dear.

Secondly they developed the game and should have done a little research on how the platform works. Don't blame Sony its Farsights lack of hindsight.

Thirdly forget 2.0 it'll never happen. If they do it on PS3 it will have to be implemented on all other platforms.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Does the PS3 build of Space Shuttle shoot balls that are bouncing in the bumpers first wildly down the right outlane or SDTM? I've found the android version does that a lot.
All the time! Thank heavens there is a gate in the right outlane.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Really? Condescension disguised as caring is just going to start an unnecessary argument rather than a constructive discussion.

It's okay brakel, I'm not trolled easily. Plus, there's plenty of people here that've got my back! ;)

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I'm kind of wondering what could be holding them up on a 2.0 if that would fix the problems? Seems like it would even save them some money...isn't the first update to a game free? Stick a 2.0 up when the next update pops up then the update after is a freebie.
Kind of wish they would get off their butts and treat a decent sized userbase like it mattered. Never post in the PS3 sections and the stuff like the free ball for the borked patch and the update to BK are nowhere to be seen. Never made a comment on here about the broken leaderboards either.
Get up there SYT and rough them up a bit!

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
I find the pop bumpers on PS3 SS to be too bright. I don't know why they are blinding white like that, a real SS isn't like that. On the iPad the pops look fine.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I find the pop bumpers on PS3 SS to be too bright. I don't know why they are blinding white like that, a real SS isn't like that. On the iPad the pops look fine.

Yea, I for the life of me can't tell which ones are lit and which are not. They all look lit.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
If you ask me, they have the main dev guys working on XboX 360, good teams porting to Android and iOS (so you get nice changelogs, etc), 1-2 people on Mac, and a part-timer doing the PS3 port (mostly using automated tools then a little hand-optimizing which sometimes works and sometimes doesnt and sometimes seems to be forgotten at all [BK]) - the final optimizing/tweaking is then done by FS.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
On my TV, the only difference between a lit and an unlit pop bumper is the red-color; dark-red is off, light-red is on. The luminousity does not change at all.

On my tv the "unlit" is super bright and the lit is so bright that you can't see any detail in the bumper.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts