Spanish Eyes and Wild Card

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I installed the lastest iOS version and Spanish Eyes and Wild Card aren’t showing up. Still displays GB as latest table.

Much as I love EM two packs, I’m disappointed in these choices. Nothing to shoot at here! Give us some drop target EMs, please. Won’t be buying these. Would still love to see Abra Ca Dabra.

EDIT: FS posted a fix

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not at the top of my most wanted EMs, but still a thumbs up from me. The placement of the flippers and pop bumper on Spanish Eyes give the pin an interesting feel. Wild Card has nicely spread out targets and a great spinner shot. Both are fun to rollover.

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Just played them not bad. I love EMs. Going to take some time to get used to the flipper placement in Spanish eyes.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Nice thanksgiving surprise - thank you farsight!
tables look great - spanish eyes is definitely an interesting challenge -
makes you rethink how you play pinball.
only issues I have found are some collision detection on the lower right behind the flipper - when ball comes at an extreme angle off the bumper it shoots through the flipper and through the play field. And HOF points aren't kicking in.

Playing Wild card's normal flippers right after was refreshing - pretty high scoring for a game with only 6 figures on the reels.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I personally love these tables for a couple of reasons. The main reason is they are the first add-a-ball machines featured on TPA, I think. I just learned about these types of machines when I watched a video about Spanish eyes.

There are a few bugs I have passed along to the support team that definitely affect gameplay.

Spanish Eyes - I watched a video, and noticed that after the first ball, if one or two of the top lanes were lit, they stayed lit when it advanced to the next ball. I'm guessing this is part of the add a ball feature.

Wild Card - At times, you are not able to light up the final card, particularly if it's one of the 2's that is activated by a kickout hole.

One of the machines also fails to add a ball when the special is lit if the ball drains to the side, but I forget which.

I think there is also a collision detection issue on the left flipper of Wild Card as well. I'm sure I've seen the ball go through a couple of times. Sorry to hear about people being disappointed in these tables. I love tables from around this time through the 80s. The new ghostbusters is visually way too busy for me. I might throw it on my tv via my apple tv to see if that helps.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.