Spooky/Horror pinball tables not yet in TPA - a list!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
With the Addams Family Kickstarter looming in everyone's mind - with the rampant discussion on Table #30 being Bram Stoker's Dracula - and if the TPA pin release stays true to form with getting two "scary" tables in both September & October...I though it would be cool to make up a list of potential releases.

So,quick & dirty - I took this from Pinside's Top 300 list:

• The Addams Family
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Tales from the Crypt
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Medusa
  • Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
  • Sorcerer
  • Barracora
  • Xenon
  • Devil's Dare
  • Spirit
  • Bone Busters
  • Freddy - A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Dracula (Stern 1979 SS)
  • Godzilla
  • Jurassic Park

Now,I just came up with this on a whim. So if I'm missing anything that should be here - please let me know. And discuss,of course!

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Godzilla is one of those pins that looks silly but is fun to play.
I'm with you on Jutassic Park too. Loved the movie and enjoy the pin. I know the layout is a Whirlwind ripoff but the modes are fun.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I really didn't think either JP or Godzilla really fit - but what the heck - I'll add them to the list. I'd love to see FS do JP,for sure...

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I want all of them from that list, especially Freddy table. Just let me have them FS! What's wrong with you... Get moving with those license deals!!!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
We have enough horror pins! It's becoming overdone!

I know that's an unpopular opinion, though...

Jan 6, 2013
We have enough horror pins! It's becoming overdone!

I know that's an unpopular opinion, though...
You are right about one thing.... it is an unpopular opinion.......we need more Horror all from that list would be nice.But if they would make Freddy,tales ,bsd,and Phantom those 4 i think all of us horror fans would shut up for a while.....and then maybe after that one horror table for a year for Halloween cant we all just get along lol

Jan 6, 2013
With the Addams Family Kickstarter looming in everyone's mind - with the rampant discussion on Table #30 being Bram Stoker's Dracula - and if the TPA pin release stays true to form with getting two "scary" tables in both September & October...I though it would be cool to make up a list of potential releases.

So,quick & dirty - I took this from Pinside's Top 300 list:

• The Addams Family
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Tales from the Crypt
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Medusa
  • Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
  • Sorcerer
  • Barracora
  • Xenon
  • Devil's Dare
  • Spirit
  • Bone Busters
  • Freddy - A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Dracula (Stern 1979 SS)
  • Godzilla
  • Jurassic Park

Now,I just came up with this on a whim. So if I'm missing anything that should be here - please let me know. And discuss,of course!
Very nice list my friend .....very nice i want everyone of them.....Space invaders would be cool too

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
You are right about one thing.... it is an unpopular opinion.......we need more Horror all from that list would be nice.But if they would make Freddy,tales ,bsd,and Phantom those 4 i think all of us horror fans would shut up for a while.....and then maybe after that one horror table for a year for Halloween cant we all just get along lol

This may surprise you, but I do not base my opinions of people on their favourite pinball themes. It's just a video game :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts