Request Starship Troopers!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It doesn't look all that good to me, based on the videos I've seen. However, like with TPZ, just glad another table I have zero interest in is getting out of the way.

*Waits for "Safe Cracker"*

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
another great table,what a variety of tables we`re getting.i`m happy !!!:cool:

Yeah aside from that imo Ghostbusters misstep FarSight is really delivering the goods.Some naysayers proclaimed that FarSight would be finished by now but the fact is that the TPA is going stronger than ever.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Actually very surprised to see people getting excited over a SEGA table. Is the sky falling?

(Disclaimer: I welcome the variety. Just with the reaction we get every time a Gottlieb is released, I was expecting less of a warm welcome for this one.)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I also view the Starship Troopers release as a Sega door opener.If ST can make it so can for example Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.Same goes for Phantom and Data East.Now i feel more confident that we will eventually get Tales from the Crypt.Although that particular table still has the potential age restriction hurdle to jump.

In other words now that Data East and Sega are also generally available any title from them becomes a possibility.The more options for the TPA the better!

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Don't forget that DE became Sega and that line eventually was bought out by and merged into Stern. So getting a Sega table is nothing to get excited about, really. All of those DE/Sega tables are covered under FS's agreement with Stern, the biggest issue is that every one of them after POTO comes with a major license attached - that's why we've not seen them. Get excited about FS picking up steam acquiring licenses. Maybe they dropped the ball with GB; maybe they review their pricing strategy on it after a month or so. They're looking for additional revenue streams so they can go after licences like T2 or TAF without a KS.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I suppose in a sense it's not the first SEGA. That honour goes to Harley Davidson. Which was updated with minor tweaks by post-SEGA Stern - the version that made it to TPA.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I really love this game and want it on this Season, along with Safe Cracker, Rescue 911, and of course the Awesome The Addam's Family. This could turn out to be a very good season, I also have to add Earthshaker, Cyclone, The Getaway: High Speed 2, Tales From The Crypt, Fire!, and last but not least Jack-Bot.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I really love this game and want it on this Season, along with Safe Cracker, Rescue 911, and of course the Awesome The Addam's Family. This could turn out to be a very good season, I also have to add Earthshaker, Cyclone, The Getaway: High Speed 2, Tales From The Crypt, Fire!, and last but not least Jack-Bot.

I won't bet on Fire! this season unfortunately.

Members online

Members online