*** STEAM El Dorado - City of gold Tournament ***

fosforo

Jan 1, 2015
*** El Dorado - City of gold Tournament ***
Subscription fee: 1 trading card of Pinball Arcade (mandatory)
Prize for winner: trading cards of Pinball Arcade proportonal to number of partecipants
Pinball choosed: El Dorado - City of Gold

Start date: 02/03/2015 (next monday)
End date: 08/03/2015

Rules: every player registered has to notify his best 3 scores obtained in El Dorado during the seven days of tournament.To notify the score, it's necessary to take a screenshot of the FINAL SCORE window (press F12 during game, see an example below):

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxB-WRO2s0XsIPbELSTa8l2A1NAXKRUML5gTzkKFOiwLfEmWv5

and make it public in STEAM to allows other partecipants to check progresses.

During the tournament, a registered player can substitute his previous scores as many times as he wants, but in every time he can't have more that 3 screenshot-score.

After the conclusion of the 7 days, I collect all the best 3 scores for every players shared in this manner and I'll compute the average score for each of them, publishing in this thread the final results.

The winner will be the player with the best average in the three scores published and he will obtain the prize in terms of trading cards of Pinball Arcade, payed as subscrition fee by all the partecipants.

The original post is here, please use this link to subscribe
http://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/610573751152579479/
Fosforo

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Good initiative :)

I am not up to grinding anything so I will opt out, but I like your setup.
I really hope Farsight will encode some options for private tournaments, especially limited games and tournament settings on the tables :/

Interesting choice of table too.

fosforo

Jan 1, 2015
Good initiative :)

I am not up to grinding anything so I will opt out, but I like your setup.
I really hope Farsight will encode some options for private tournaments, especially limited games and tournament settings on the tables :/

Interesting choice of table too.

Considering the agreement equal to zero :( I have to reconsider the tournament formula, so we can try to organize a more simple one, without subscrition fee (so no card needed to partecipate) and only for the glory!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts