Steam Sale...

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I moved to PC from android, so taking advantage of the steam sale. Picked up season 1 pro pack for half the price. I'm wanting to get all seasons, will the other seasons go on sale within this 12 days of Xmas promotion?

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up. I've seen season 2 on sale at 50% off occasionally, only seen season 3 drop to 20% off once, and I've never seen a sale on season 4 yet. Best advice is to put the season passes on your Steam wishlist. You should then get an email if they ever go on sale.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up. I've seen season 2 on sale at 50% off occasionally, only seen season 3 drop to 20% off once, and I've never seen a sale on season 4 yet. Best advice is to put the season passes on your Steam wishlist. You should then get an email if they ever go on sale.

A user has confirmed that Season 2 & 3 are going on sale tomorrow for day 8 - 12 days of Christmas promotion. I can't wait.

MrRight2004

Jun 9, 2015
Don´t look just for lowest prices. If you like Pinball Arcade and own enough consider to buy it for full price to appreciate the work. Otherwise be thankful. Many thanks for the sales of Season 1 to 3 for the half!!!!

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Don´t look just for lowest prices. If you like Pinball Arcade and own enough consider to buy it for full price to appreciate the work. Otherwise be thankful. Many thanks for the sales of Season 1 to 3 for the half!!!!
I already bought it full price on another platform, I'm not willing to spend full price a second time.

This is why i welcome the sales.

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
Any word if the Season 3 Pro pack is supposed to be on sale? Seasons 2 Pro is 50% off but 1 and 3 are full price.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Any word if the Season 3 Pro pack is supposed to be on sale? Seasons 2 Pro is 50% off but 1 and 3 are full price.

Just checked Steam, season 3 is showing half off for both normal and pro packs. The Season 1 sale was only for last weekend.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I've already got all seasons available right now. I remember a long time ago that FarSight was still trying to add pro upgrades, similar to the ones on PSN (i.e. season pro upgrades for $9.99). Was this ever implemented in Steam?

I'm not too concerned about upgrade discounts. I just want to know if there's a way to upgrade already purchased seasons. As of now, I haven't found a way to do so.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I've already got all seasons available right now. I remember a long time ago that FarSight was still trying to add pro upgrades, similar to the ones on PSN (i.e. season pro upgrades for $9.99). Was this ever implemented in Steam?

I'm not too concerned about upgrade discounts. I just want to know if there's a way to upgrade already purchased seasons. As of now, I haven't found a way to do so.

I don't believe it is possible to upgrade on Steam, still/yet.

I found this FAQ:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/630800446283260992

"If I buy the standard table/pack, will I get a discount on the Pro version when I decide to upgrade it later?
No, you will have to pay the full price of the Pro table/table pack."

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013

I don't believe it is possible to upgrade on Steam, still/yet.

I found this FAQ:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/630800446283260992

I'm pretty sure the Pro-Pack upgrade is available but as an in-app purchase. I seem to recall doing the pro-upgrade for S2.

No idea if that has the discount applied to it though.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I got me Season 3 on this sale; I'm only missing Judge Dredd now, which I'll be buying separately later. Feels good to finally have all the tables in the game.

novacainetongue

Jul 5, 2012
Man, I just got paid today and wanted to order up season 3. Thought it was on sale until the end of the year. Looks like I missed out.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't think this was ever a part of the Steam Winter Sale. Which is a shame, it would have given them more visibility on the front page.

If they put it in the Steam Winter Sale, they wouldn't be able to time the announcement with their 12 Days of Christmas posts!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.