Stern Avengers Pics

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
This BLOCK BUSTER MOVIE THEME is getting old quick! No imagination. REMAKE! REMAKE! SAD! but thats what you get Gary when you hire slave workers.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
This whole pro/LE crap has to stop. Say what you will about Stern, but Spider Man, family guy, Indiana Jones, Simpsons, Lord of the Rings, even Buck Hunter play great, have a lot going and lots of things to do and shoot for (these are the Sterns I have played and can vouge for).

However ACDC pro is barren and cheap looking. Yet I just watched the video tutorial for the LE and it looks amazing. And got good reviews.

In concept there's nothing wrong with doing a special edition with some extra bells and whistles but that's not what they are doing. The pros are gimped to hell compared to the older sterns that didn't have LE models, it's plain as day to see this.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
This BLOCK BUSTER MOVIE THEME is getting old quick! No imagination. REMAKE! REMAKE! SAD! but thats what you get Gary when you hire slave workers.

George Gomez is a slave worker? Steve Richie?

If you mean the factory assembly line, I don't know how much they make but these are made in America, where we have labor laws and worker rights, not a Foxconn factory in China with installed suicide nets where 99% percent of our stuff comes from.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just because the machines are made here doesn't mean the employees are. If you get a chance to see pictures of the factory you'll see what I mean.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Are we ever going to see tables that aren't tied to a movie license again?

Well we certainly aren't going to see a book tie in!

Anybody wanna place bets that with Stern and Disney's prior joint ventures, we'll be seeing a new Star Wars table in 2015?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
OLD MAN STERN has lost his mind, although it makes it easier for his illegal imagrant staff to buy one.

Just because the machines are made here doesn't mean the employees are. If you get a chance to see pictures of the factory you'll see what I mean.

So... Most of Stern's factory workers are Latino. What's the issue?

Do you have some compelling proof that Gary Stern is hiring undocumented workers besides pictures of Latino people in a factory? If his workers were undocumented, do think that he would be keen on having videos and pictures of them in press releases and promos for every new machine?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
So... Most of Stern's factory workers are Latino. What's the issue?

Do you have some compelling proof that Gary Stern is hiring undocumented workers besides pictures of Latino people in a factory? If his workers were undocumented, do think that he would be keen on having videos and pictures of them in press releases and promos for every new machine?

Exactly. I mean come on skill-shot, dude, don't be so quick to judge. I mean am I crazy here fellas to think that manufacturing jobs in this country actually pay OK-ly? I mean nothing extravagent but at least what, 12-15 bucks an hour w benefits? That sucks and is barely a livable wage but at least it's not 7 an hour McDonalds bad.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Dont dislike movie themes in general,mbut atm its like police acedemy 1 followed by all the sequals.

We want other themes then fake super nerds in tights.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I don't understand all the hate. This looks like it could easily be a fun table, and superheroes is really an obvious Pinball theme (it's sort of weird it hasn't been used more than it has, through the ages), even if a classic Avengers theme would have been cooler than a cheesy movie tie-in - but hey, the moneys are important.
I'd like to at least hear from someone who's played the LE version.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Not that fond of another superhero game, but judging from those videos it looks like a fun ride and I will absolutely put some coins it this if I ever find one in bar :)

Last edited:

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Tired this one out and not really impressed at all
Definitely a step backwards from AC/DC

this pin looked especially cheap too and the playfield art is really "meh".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.