Stern Music tables, would you buy and at what price?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I would very much dislike any music tables. I don't feel like listening to the same songs over and over and over again.

Not too different than most of the TPA tables already. Most tables have a theme music they play over and over and then it varies as you get to certain points in the game: Star Trek and TWD among those.

With some of the music tables (AC/DC , Metallica in particular) you can choose the song you want to play at the start of each ball and also have an opportunity to change it during play - although it can get annoying if you lose a ball pretty quickly. For Elvis and GnR the songs played are based on the various modes you are in, so each mode has its own theme and doesn't get annoying at all. Been awhile since I played Rolling Stones but pretty sure it was like Elvis/GnR and songs playing based on the mode you're in.

xray23

Mar 18, 2015
Not too different than most of the TPA tables already. Most tables have a theme music they play over and over and then it varies as you get to certain points in the game: Star Trek and TWD among those.

With some of the music tables (AC/DC , Metallica in particular) you can choose the song you want to play at the start of each ball and also have an opportunity to change it during play - although it can get annoying if you lose a ball pretty quickly. For Elvis and GnR the songs played are based on the various modes you are in, so each mode has its own theme and doesn't get annoying at all. Been awhile since I played Rolling Stones but pretty sure it was like Elvis/GnR and songs playing based on the mode you're in.

I don't know, miscellaneous songs or melodies over and over are okay but how many times can one listen to any band's song a jillion times? (That's why I don't play Harley Davidson) It would be like Milli Vanilli's tape machine..."girl you know it's, girl you know it's, girl you know it's, girl you know it's".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.