Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
I'd pay ten bucks a table if SPA physics were upgraded to Pro Pinball quality. Otherwise, no thank you. I'd forgotten Farsight was going to ask that much. Ouch!
To be honest Pro Pinball physics is not so great as it is hyped about - yes it ball's weight feel little better, but it is degraded without real interaction between flippers and balls like live catches - the play become just random flipper shooting with hope what ball will stop at flipper which you need. After short period of "oh, it feels great!" it becomes "meh, but it is useless". It could be great if TPA could have it's dynamic ball/flipper interactions with Pro Pinballs ball speed dynamics and weight.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
3 weeks remains until 28 nov and STPA is not even registered in steam db - kinda makes me worrying

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
3 weeks remains until 28 nov and STPA is not even registered in steam db - kinda makes me worrying

Maybe this will give you some hope http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thepinballarcade

Is Snooper on Steam forums really a farsight guy, or a troll, his name does not have the developer tag I have seen from other legit devs

I am bumed out it does not seem like farsight support will be able to help me getting TPA to run correctly again on my PC (60fps) no way I am getting their new game when the one I am already 6 seasons into suddenly stops functioning and all my other games still work with no fix in sight :(

Last edited:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
The announcement you posted that was deleted is back on Facebook.
And just with pictures of the ps4 and Xbox one versions.
Guess we'll have to wait for steam...

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
you are talking about "climatic" fall - not calendar/business fall and it does not make any sense because "climatic" fall is different for different parts of the world - in australia january is summer, you can use Maya's or Alpha Centauri calendar with same level of success,
not even talking about already posted release date of 28 november

I have never heard of "business" fall, and the calendar is pretty clear on when a season begins and ends--it is never on the last day of a month. The Southern Hemisphere has reversed seasons, but FS is clearly referring to the current season. Trust me, FS needs as long of a fall as it can get.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
I have never heard of "business" fall, and the calendar is pretty clear on when a season begins and ends--it is never on the last day of a month. The Southern Hemisphere has reversed seasons, but FS is clearly referring to the current season. Trust me, FS needs as long of a fall as it can get.
why do you think your calendar is right and other's are wrong?
once again: you are talking about "astronomical" autumn, i talk about "calendar" autumn

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
We have no SPA news. So we pass the time dissecting the word autumn. I love you guys.
I'll go with whichever version of autumn comes first.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
They said on today's live stream console will come before PC. There's still no fixed release date for the latter yet.

We don't even know if it's this year. Oh well, I can wait.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
They said on today's live stream console will come before PC. There's still no fixed release date for the latter yet.
We don't even know if it's this year. Oh well, I can wait.
So FS doing same trick again as on launch of DX11 lighting.
but recipe is simple: no game = no money

karl

May 10, 2012
This is a Stern Game, made by Farisight. Maybe, just maybe, Farsight is not to blame for everything in this world ;) (even though they have done a fine job building up their reputation :D )

I just hope that the ps4 ver is a little more polished than TPA on ps4. It should be, since it is based on a more modern system. (mostly Stern Sam system) and they have easy access to all the assets. Should also be easier to have proper sound quality.

Edit: But no matter what we get first, I just can't help feeling that we are really lucky this thing has happened at all.

I am really happy for the opportunity to be able to play these new Stern machines digitally.

But with that said, get it out on steam now. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.