Request Suggestions for improvements - PS4 version

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Could you please fix the DMD on the backglass of TOTAN, TOM and RBION?

Also the floating black blob on STTNG and the weird black square in CV.

Those quirks annoy me daily.

These bugs are in our database and will require a patch to fix. I'll speak with the Sony Programmer about this tomorrow.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You know what would be great?

Finally getting caught up on the 5 tables we're behind.

Do you only play on PS3? Cause in the meantime while you're (we're) waiting, you could play the new ones on your phone or PC. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Just boosting the flipper audio would improve the game. Watch Youtube videos, every real pin has those satisfying clack-clacks.

I agree sounds can be improved but videos are not a good reference as many of them are shot with the glass off to avoid reflections and then flipper sounds are much louder and slightly different.

emorse

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Do you only play on PS3? Cause in the meantime while you're (we're) waiting, you could play the new ones on your phone or PC. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure

PS4 currently, I gave up on PS3.

I tried playing TPA on the PC and just hated it. As for mobile, I'll never understand why anyone plays pinball on a mobile device? lol It's just the worst.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
If they added a versus timed score attack mode that would be doooope, probably take a lot of work to impliment properly, but, It would be tight if you could do that like in Zen, with all TPA's tables, maaaaan.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.