Superdan's Tourney

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Ah, thought that it was the other way around; 'A' players getting shorter time to reach the goals but as I read it we get a 6h slot (forgive me, a bit foggy as it is 5am and I basically just got up).
And I see it's 11pm - 5am for me on Sunday-Monday the 3rd of May. Could work, never know when I work as my employer has a bad habit of getting our schedules up late and I always get requests to work extra (can you work today? Get here earlier, stay late?.... :p ) That means I could work on Sunday and get home about 11pm. When I did something similar with TotM I was first in a pretty bad shape to play (got motionsick playing as I was to tired to focus and had to rest a bit first) but with a bit of luck...

Still, I can hopefully get 2 good hours 11-1 and maybe reach at least one of your scores.

So no registration, just send the e-mail within the timeslot and you are good? Guess it is alright to zip the pics too (size and all that jazz)?

Cheerio

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
No more changes...thanks Gord. Just send the email within the time slot and your good to go. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Success has a price all it's own :) "A" division is a good place to be especially for the ego... I have high expectations, and some admiration for you guys. I wish I could be more accommodating to different time zones but it is what it is. For the one's auto locked into A, and others who play A, I expect you guys to point out if there are players who should be in A but playing B and C. If so, need a majority to say the word and they will involuntarily be moved to 'A'. Otherwise it is what it is. As shutyertrap says, just sayin
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'll put in my DNF up-front. I barely have the time to participate in the BlahCade TotM. 😉

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
One of the main reasons I posted the details for this tourny so early was to get feedback and make it better, which I certainly got feedback and made the changes. Latest change is no longer will players be required to play a division. When it starts, take a look at the game and ScoreGoal and decide for yourself. tonight I'm changing the point structure so playing A is the most points, B is less, C is less still. No more mandatory up and down moves. So even more changes coming. Thread is a bit confusing because of all the changes, at some point this thread will have to go and a new one created... but that's the reason for it.
Cheers

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.