Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Transporter

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Whirlwind

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I would have suggested that you take out the tables that are already in TPA (Diner,Taxi.etc)

So I voted for the five that I want the most in TPA. (But I would have voted five times for Banzai Run if I could)

Anyways,my top five:

Banzai Run
Cyclone
F-14 Tomcat
Fire!
Earthshaker

I agree.

Banzai Run
Cyclone
F-14
Mousin Around
Swords of Fury

This is my favorite era of pinball, so I really would take ANY of these tables!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
30001102.jpg

Gimme love pinheads...

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Like seeing all the positive comments about Fire!. Recently played this for the first time at the Underground Retrocade and absolutely loved it. It's not a table with a lot of rules but what rules it does have make the game quite fun. It has a really nice sound package and love the fire bell going off.

Could see Fire! fit nicely in to TPA.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Like seeing all the positive comments about Fire!. Recently played this for the first time at the Underground Retrocade and absolutely loved it. It's not a table with a lot of rules but what rules it does have make the game quite fun. It has a really nice sound package and love the fire bell going off.

Great System 11 classic.
I love the artwork and layout of this one.
The buildings, the steep ramps, the bell and the raisingladder shot are all great.

fire-3d.jpg

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

Fire! isn't a bad table by any means, and I'd like to see it in TPA. It's also nice to see Banzai Run in first place for voting. I know it's going to be difficult to do, but I really hope that Farsight makes an honest effort to get it into TPA.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Fire! isn't a bad table by any means, and I'd like to see it in TPA. It's also nice to see Banzai Run in first place for voting. I know it's going to be difficult to do, but I really hope that Farsight makes an honest effort to get it into TPA.

I hope they will.
Such a great table.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
uh........ tough choice...... I'll leave out those that are already in TPA.

Radical! - absolute favourite, not many of them was made (just like Special Force) so probably a lot of people didn't try it and that's why it isn't requested more often
Fire- another great game
Road Kings- very underrated game
Bugs Bunny- my guilty pleasure
Bad Cats- my avatar speaks

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

i really hope they can figure out BANZAI RUN. i recently played this again and the lower playfield is so good. I also wanna see Fire make it's way into TPA.

Hopefully we'll get all the Oursler tables. He's neck and neck with Lawlor for my all time favorite table designer.

Let me also echo kinggo. i would love to see special force make it's way into the pinball arcade. table looks sick!!!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Between Mousin and Banzai, I'd choose Mousin. I think I'd actually like Banzai better if I'd didn't have the backglass gimmick. I don't like playing the backglass part, feels clunky and repetitious. But the bottom playfield is fun.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Between Mousin and Banzai, I'd choose Mousin. I think I'd actually like Banzai better if I'd didn't have the backglass gimmick. I don't like playing the backglass part, feels clunky and repetitious. But the bottom playfield is fun.

I'd choose Mousin' Around too but Banzai Run is so unique.
I think it's a must have in TPA (if Farsight is able to reproduce the backglass).
First Pat Lawlors table.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Felt weird voting for High Speed, Black Knight 2000 and Whirlwind as they're already in, but they really are three of my favorites. My other two are F-14 Tomcat and Riverboat Gambler.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts