Table Exploration In Pro Menu

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Coming from Zen first,I was surprised that this was as add-on. In Zen you can look closely at any table, at any time while playing it.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Zen also includes Operator Menu access as well in the base table. I don't really mind the premium with the Pro upgrade for access to the Operator Menu and ball control, but I really think Table Exploration is a basic feature that shouldn't be locked behind an add-on.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Coming from Zen first,I was surprised that this was as add-on. In Zen you can look closely at any table, at any time while playing it.

but I really think Table Exploration is a basic feature that shouldn't be locked behind an add-on.

In the very first versions of TPA (until MB/Gorgar pack if I remember well), the table exploration was an unlockable award, after completing all wizard goals on a table.

FS removed the free table exploration unlock from the game, to include it in the Pro ver$ion instead.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
In the very first versions of TPA (until MB/Gorgar pack if I remember well), the table exploration was an unlockable award, after completing all wizard goals on a table.

Yeah, that's actually *worse*. If I've beaten the wizard goals I probably already know how the table works.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
yeah, it is really worth the extra money to explore tables in fabulous 37 or so ppi on android.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, that's actually *worse*. If I've beaten the wizard goals I probably already know how the table works.

For me, the main purpose of table exploration is to see more in details the table arts, texts, objects, etc.

Like you, I don't care of the Pro menu (mainly because activate it disables the leaderboards), so I wish the table exploration was still a free unlock like it was planned to be in the first TPA versions. 3 bucks just to explore (poorly) the table (no zoom, just a flight over and angle tweak)... well, no.

Well... there is still the attract mode to look more closely a table, and the Instructions camera views.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
For me, the main purpose of table exploration is to see more in details the table arts, texts, objects, etc.

Fair enough. There are tables I like to soak in the details on as well, but for more modern and complicated tables though, I often need a closer look at the back area of the tables: lanes, targets, etc, to actually understand what I'm aiming at. Rescue 911 is a good example, I had trouble understanding the release targets for the helicopter from the standard view. Twilight Zone is an even better one with that camera target partially blocked by the upper flipper that took me awhile to figure out.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts