Table I'd like to see in future: 1982 Gottlieb Spirit

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
I had never seen or heard anything about 1982 Gottlieb Spirit, until I saw a couple YouTube videos about it other day. That game looks like tremendous fun!

night

May 18, 2012
I am with you buddy, anything from the early 80's please! No toys or DMD's, no nonsense, no games that last 6 hours, just hardcore pinball.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There was a beautiful Spirit at the York pinball show last year. Really very eye catching in person. Not a bad playing pin either. I only got to play two games sadly. It always had a line at it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
There was a beautiful Spirit at the York pinball show last year. Really very eye catching in person. Not a bad playing pin either. I only got to play two games sadly. It always had a line at it.

Yea. It's the same one from TNT's Understanding Pinball. The couple bought it from Tucky back in the 90's and it's never for sale or so they said on his York show vid from 2013.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Played one tonight at the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum show. It was ok. A bit strange as you have two sets of flippers controlled by two sets of buttons. But really only need to use the second set when the ball is going to the outlanes. Gameplay was kinda slow and it was difficult to move the ball around the table.

It looked awesome though. The animated backglass is trippy making the table really stand out.

But it didn't grab me. There were a bunch of other tables I played I hadn't before that I think would be better choices.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Played one tonight at the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum show. It was ok. A bit strange as you have two sets of flippers controlled by two sets of buttons. But really only need to use the second set when the ball is going to the outlanes. Gameplay was kinda slow and it was difficult to move the ball around the table.

It looked awesome though. The animated backglass is trippy making the table really stand out.

But it didn't grab me. There were a bunch of other tables I played I hadn't before that I think would be better choices.

Lucky you to visit Clay Harrell's pinball mecca. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts