Table of the Week Club...week 1 : GENIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I've tried both, but to no avail. With ST coming tonight, I may be stuffing the Genie back in her bottle a little early so I can join up and go nuke some bugs.

Let's all try to predict it, shall we! My prediction: Whirlwind.

Ummmm...,Black night or black night 2000

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Anyone else anxious to see what table my randomizer picks for next week?

Cactus Canyon !

tumblr_mh9bagtcN61rgz930o1_500.gif

You changed your avatar twice now in the last 24 or so hours. If anything, at least you keep it interesting. :) I like this one!

cover,vintage,face,gun,guns,hit-10f04e2763c413daf38945bcf6814b47_h.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
He's really an avatar of Google Images Search that has become sentient and really, really, likes to hang around here for some reason.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Anyone else anxious to see what table my randomizer picks for next week?

An Ancient Greek mystic tossed some finger bones onto a flat rock soaked with the blood of a virgin and determined that Tee'd Off will be the next table of the week.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Closed the week on a high note: got my best score of 2.4M, a jump up from 1.7m. Funny thing is that I did it with 3 balls instead of 5. I do like the quicker scoring, but getting an insurance EB is also a higher priority. Have to experiment some more to see if my preference has changed for good. I'll take my 2.4M though and await the next table of the week. Liking this new thing!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
First time I got over 1 million points with a 3-ball game - 1,314,520. Quite annoying extra balls don't stack in 3-ball games. I had several occasions where I got 2 extra balls, but only in a 5-ball game it seems to stack.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I tried 5 balls, 3 balls, going for bonus, going for eb, just trying to keep the ball safe. Once I got 850k + eb on ball one and still didn't break 1.3 million. I played a huge amount of games and didn't even break my original HS of 1.24 mill. Genie wins.

ThePinballFan

Jan 3, 2015
Genie is frustrating me alot, the whole week I don't made any progress.

It was my main goal all week, to "get the Special" wizard goal then I wanted to work on the 3 extra balls wizard goal.
Something strange happened as I started my PS4, I got a update for Pinball Arcade SCEE Version.
That was a weird sign and I tought to myself something will happen tonight.
I was astonished and in awe, then I played my second game and got the long overdue "get the Special" wizard goal.
I talked to myself, old boy this must be your lucky day.
Then this sh*t happend, I checked the goal list afterwards but "get the Special" wizard goal doesn't showed up.
Don't get me wrong guys, I'am a calm man, but this time I was in WTF rage mode.

Update: got a new highscore 858,060 but I'am still going berserk.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
7H9TceN.jpg

Fungi has been dethroned!

I did that with 5 ball mode, but I now see the folly of my ways. My last 2 balls were over very quickly so I would've scored significantly higher in 3 ball mode, which I actually thought I was playing, but it resets every time you start the game up. :/

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ohhh d@mn. And I've been having trouble breaking a million again. I may have peaked. But I haven't given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.