Table of the Week Club...Week 28: ELVIRA AND THE PARTY MONSTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Alright, hitting the BBQ bonus a few times right at the start of games got me the special. Probably 10 minutes tops of trying, at first I hit it right off and if it didn't give me the special, I started over. Then I tried a couple of games where I'd just relight the BBQ, and 3rd relight was the charm.

I'm telling you, I really can't enjoy these tables until I have those wizards cleared! My high score right now is only 24 million. So this table is a grind fest for scores just like Scared Stiff? I might just practice my 3 ball game rather than milking extra balls.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In the tournament? This table is going to be 3 balls of left-ramp grind-fest. Short plunge, left ramp until 3M is lit, collect 3M. No point going for the right ramp since EBs aren't any advantage.

The first two times you hit the lock, the ball will lock so you'll get to safely short-plunge again twice.

Third time it'll lock for multiball; thereafter unless lock is lit collecting the 3M will kick out into the bumpers.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
My high score right now is only 24 million..

Your high score on PS3 was 37 million. 2nd to neglectoid out of my 7 strong PSN friends list. You should get a PS4. I'm getting one very soon. My son will love it and so will yours. It's the way forward and we deserve it🐸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online