Table of the Week Club...Week 29: CIRQUS VOLTAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
This table gives me a headache at times, the out lanes are very hungry for me when I play this table.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've been playing more CV than BSD this week... mainly because I know how to play BSD.

CV still bugs me, and I've been concentrating on stacking multiballs, since that seems to score well (outside of Join The Cirqus).

So, what multiballs can be stacked?

The best I've managed is Strike An Arc+Highwire+Ringmaster. This is done by locking ball 3 for Highwire with the same shot that would start Strike An Arc, whilst the Ringmaster is active (doesn't have to be fully raised - you can still hit him and raise him during a multiball). Having the ball land in the lock from the Ringmaster's head counts for the Strike An Arc countdown.

I don't think it's possible to stack more than that.

Juggler can only be stacked with Ringmaster.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
You're correct on everything. That's the most you can stack and that's the way to do it.

Stacking doesn't really score more than playing the multiballs separately, though. The jackpot shots don't coincide or escalate in value. Stacking is mostly useful for the additional balls in play to safely defeat the Ringmaster, just like AFM saucers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.