Table of the Week Club...week 3: ATTACK FROM MARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
A 5-RTU game is really only 45 minutes to 1 hour, I'd say.

While AFM technically has unlimited EBs if you can keep getting RTUs, re-lighting Super Jets, and playing Video Mode and getting the (random) EB... just consider it to have limited EBs with a difficult-to-get repeatable EB (much like Earthshaker).

2-3 hours will get you well over 500B, probably not even that long to get a score like that. That's not a "long" game by TPA standards :p

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
RTU stacks with Victory Laps in the sense that RTU is the best time to whail on the drop target to increase the Laps value. Seriously, don't shoot for anything else during RTU if Laps are active. Just bang on the drop target. You can get 20 hits to boost the Laps value from something like 150M to 350M. Don't worry about the 5B to complete RTU, stray shots will do that for you, and the drop target is also worth 100M itself.

Which one is the drop target? The center saucer?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yes, the center saucer, where the hole is guarded by a drop target. Once you've done Conquer Mars, the drop target remains up all the time and the forcefield down, so you can always hit it.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Ok, I made the video game again. Just for getting the goal again which I already had. What a pain in the ***. But I guess most of you can understand I couldn't stand it to see only 4 stars on the table overview. I did it again with the cow mode plus in the same game I could get a second video game mode, just with normal saucers. I got the mothership and failed by 3 bullets... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.