shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The game is very rollable.

1) get extra ball from eject hole
2) max the multiplier
3) hit a checkpoint
4) keep pounding the left spinner while the countdown is going
5) shoot a checkpoint after the countdown runs out to restart the timer.

That is if you have no problem maxing the multiplier. Doesn't come easy for me. I know the theory of the table, but putting into practice is a whole other problem!

invitro

May 4, 2012
Same conclusion though: good, interesting layout with balanced flipper shots, but a terrible 'game' unless you enjoy countdown timers.
Pssh. It's a great table, especially for Premier and its year. It doesn't compare to the 1987 Williams tables but not much does. It's the Premier which I least mind being repeated in the tournaments, and it has surprisingly deep strategy... how to make maximum use of the 8X must not be obvious or easy, because otherwise I wouldn't have the #7 score :). But I loved Victory when it was new in 1987-88 so I might just be nostalgic.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
*mutter* Just got 173M and it looks like the score wasn't recorded on the leaderboards. At least I took a screenshot:

646C3397D11ADC3F3698A9C3924A4DA6863B8D69

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
When Victory first came out I had a monster game of 187M, that only got credited for 87M. It wouldn't be good news if that's still the case.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't think that's the case here, the leaderboards were just plain not working in-game... they all came up blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.