Table of the Week Club!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Great idea here! I think a lot of people have that issue where they kind of aimlessly play the same stuff all the time or just get overwhelmed by the options and decide to play nothing at all. A little structure can go a long way. Looking forward to this!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Suggestion to our fine and (not so) little club: What do you think about having a 1 week break every time TPA releases a new table? I think a lot of players will play a new table a lot the first week after it's release.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Suggestion to our fine and (not so) little club: What do you think about having a 1 week break every time TPA releases a new table? I think a lot of players will play a new table a lot the first week after it's release.

Yeah. The week TAF releases, this place is gonna be a ghost town.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No, this place is going to be full of people complaining about one aspect of TAF (or lack thereof on PS3/4/XONE/X360/C64/Atari 2600/etc.) or another.

Heh. Yeah. We're already getting complaints about Fester. But by "this place", I meant this thread.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yeah, skip this club the week a new table releases. I wonder if Starship Troopers got a bit overlooked here with the competition.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
OK, I got it. SYT, what if your magical wheel of randomness just happens to land on "Goin' Nuts" on TAF week? Hmmmmmm?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay guys, I get the message!

I don't know what week new tables drop, or what day. So let's Goin' Nuts was next week. If TAF dropped on Tuesday, we'd just suspend that table and carry it into the next week. In other words, that table will have a 2 week run. That's not an announcement of next week's table, btw, just using Fungi's cheeky example!

One other thing...http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/9621-Table-of-the-Week-Tournament-of-the-Month!

There's everything you need to know about the Tournament of the Month. It's also talked about in the latest BlahCade Podcast, which is available now!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.