Table pack 13 unavailable ??

philph

Aug 2, 2013
Does anyone know why Table pack 13, Space Shuttle and White Water, appear to be unavailable ? I have purchased the Season Two Pass some time ago and have downloaded packs 11, 12 and 14 but in the New Zealand PSN store Table Pack 13 is "unavailable " to download. Just wondering why ??

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
They are both in the U.S. store. You'll probably have to contact Sony or Farsight about this issue. There might be a delay for the NZ release.

Try going into the actual game and clicking on Season 2 tables, see if they're in there. If they are you can click on them and it'll take you to the PSN page automatically so you can download them.

philph

Aug 2, 2013
They are both in the U.S. store. You'll probably have to contact Sony or Farsight about this issue. There might be a delay for the NZ release.

Try going into the actual game and clicking on Season 2 tables, see if they're in there. If they are you can click on them and it'll take you to the PSN page automatically so you can download them.

Thanks for that. I have tried going into Season 2 tables and they do appear to be available. On clicking them you are taken to the PSN page and then you recieve a message saying " there is nothing available at this time " . As you say I think I need to get in touch with Sony.

Cheers

PH

AdamDoi

Dec 9, 2013
I always thought that the tables are released simultaneously in all the countries. Have you contacted sony for that? Did you get the tables?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I think there are actually three listings you might be looking at for a given table pack: the regular pack, the Pro pack, and the Pro upgrade for the regular pack. At least one of these will tend to show as "unavailable" depending on what you have or have not already bought, so make sure you're looking at the right listing.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wonder... probably not but maybe Sony have cottoned onto the fact that there is a 100% reproducible system-crashing bug in the pack and removed it temporarily? Probably not, but a possibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts