Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
They have 10 tables. PC users have ZERO.
And if I go to the store right now and buy an Xbox, I will have access to exactly zero tables as well. Only Xbox users who bought the game before if got pulled get "grandfathered" in.

Currently Ouya is the only TV console getting day one TPA updates!:cool:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
*Sigh*

How long do PS3 users gotta wait for the last 5 tables? A month, right?

It sucks how far behind they are with PS3.... but I guess all good things come to those who wait, eh?

Wouldn't T2 will be the next table for PS3 because of the Kickstarter backers for PS3 ? otherwise we will see pack 15 & 16 by the end of August or early September.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
*Sigh*

How long do PS3 users gotta wait for the last 5 tables? A month, right?

It sucks how far behind they are with PS3.... but I guess all good things come to those who wait, eh?
The last I heard, packs 15 & 16 will be here in early September.

I guess you've already got it covered but I think PS3 will be 1.5 packs behind on average going forward. When the two releases happen close to each other we'll be almost caught up, but in the off month we'll be two behind.

I wonder if FS will make an exception to make us not wait so long for T2 though.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Hope table pack 17 (pack?? why pack if it's only 1 table?) will be T2, pack 14 and 16 were so dissapointing, didn't even bother to try them....

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hope table pack 17 (pack?? why pack if it's only 1 table?) will be T2, pack 14 and 16 were so dissapointing, didn't even bother to try them....

FarSight already confirmed that Table Pack #17 will feature Terminator 2 : Judgment Day.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
so nobody predicting table pack 18 yet?
Might be Tee'd off (Moles on the barbequepin) and Haunted house (trees in the background from the backglass and the word house in the description)?
Would be a pretty disappointing pack again unfortunately and probably not going to buy it....
When are we going to get FISHTALES?!?!?! or Tales from the Crypt!! or any other GREAT table will do... (the getaway, roadshow, BSD, Junkyard, Congo, No Fear, Tommy, Dr Who etc etc)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts