Table Pack 20 today?

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Avast! is flagging the PA exe as a suspicious file upon launching the game in Steam, after the update. Obviously a false positive, but people may need to add the PA folder to Avast!'s exclusion list for a while.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Did anyone else think Cue Ball Wizard was actually gonna be Eight Ball Deluxe? I gotta pay more attention.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just played both tables .great, very close to real tables as I remember, it was a few years ago I`m getting old,my memory might be fading !!!:cool:

Krooze L-Roy

Aug 30, 2013
Seems as though the Steam version will no longer launch in portrait mode. Just me?

Just me. Fixed, though I'm not sure what I did.

Digging both tables so far. ED:CoG in particular is exactly the kind of table I'd like to see more of. Great additions to the collection.

The newly implemented two-stage flippers are cool, though they make it impossible to use the bumbers on the Xbox controller. Hopefully that'll get fixed, as I start to feel like I've got bat talons when I use the analog triggers for too long.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The newly implemented two-stage flippers are cool, though they make it impossible to use the bumbers on the Xbox controller. Hopefully that'll get fixed, as I start to feel like I've got bat talons when I use the analog triggers for too long.

You can use RB/LB for flippers on the Xbox controller if you go into the table settings and set "Upper Flipper Control" to OFF. Now both lower and upper flippers will work with RB/LB.

Krooze L-Roy

Aug 30, 2013
You can use RB/LB for flippers on the Xbox controller if you go into the table settings and set "Upper Flipper Control" to OFF. Now both lower and upper flippers will work with RB/LB.

Ah, thanks! Farsight is one step ahead of my *****ing and moaning, as always.

Eternal

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
EL DORADO WOW! What a sleeper hit?

Could it be the best table EVER. Could it be?! WOW!

So many people on TPA Facebook page are saying it's terrible, just another boring game with a few drop targets.

"Cue Ball Wizard" on the other hand is getting rave reviews, which doesn't surprise me.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
So many people on TPA Facebook page are saying it's terrible, just another boring game with a few drop targets.

"Cue Ball Wizard" on the other hand is getting rave reviews, which doesn't surprise me.

If you liked Big Shot then you should like this. It's a bit more complex (not much) and yes it is drop target centric. Terrible it is not, though it's not going to appeal to the Bally/Williams only crowd.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
It's not a horrible game, but playing it on PC... man those sound cues for the drop targets are annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts