Table Pack #22 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, the old saying "in the black" means being financially well off, or being profitable. How do police departments earn extra revenue to stay "in the black"? By issuing tickets to motorists who break speed limits or run red lights. Therefore it's either High Speed or The Getaway!!!!!

Okay, not really! But after reading some of the speculation, the clue is not quite as cut and dried as one might think. Though much more so than the one last month!

Me personally, I'm hoping for BK2K, though I'd be pleased with BR or HRC as well. Riverboat and Millionaire-not so much, especially as a onesie.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
RBG is one of the best System 11s that we will never see.

Being realistic, the only Sys11s I see on the horizon are BK2K (obviously), Earthshaker, Diner, F-14, and Cyclone. AKA the poll winners.

HS may come eventually, but I think HS2 will likely come way before then. Banzai Run is a maybe if only because it's a Lawlor.

Everything else just seems to be too under-the-radar for FS, even though they're mostly great games without big licenses.

If they release both High Speed I & II, I suspect that the original will come out first. If they come out in that sequence, I think they'll make more money from both in aggregate, than if II comes out first. Either way, I love just about all the Williams System 11's.

I'm kidding about Riverboat Gambler, but hell, I actually kind of like that table. See the thread re: The LEAST popular table you want to come to the Pinball Arcade.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
at first glance i thought BK2K without a doubt. However the roulette wheel throws me off so it could very well be who dunn it. As as emulation of BK no mention in the newsletter was made about releasing the emulated version although i would like to see BK ,firepower, and gorgar emululated.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm going to say Whodunit, with BK(remastered) as the free table, and as a primer for the next table. BK2K! Bam!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It would be cool to have black knight in all the clues for the rest of the year. He looks like the worlds most interesting man in armor

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I'm going with Black Knight 2000. Don't forget that BK2000 has the Knight Wheel, which is like a roulette wheel.

Not to mention it says, "the free to play table of the month is Whirlwind" right above the image on the Newsletter.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm going with Black Knight 2000. Don't forget that BK2000 has the Knight Wheel, which is like a roulette wheel.

Not to mention it says, "the free to play table of the month is Whirlwind" right above the image on the Newsletter.

Whirlwind is this months totm.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
MILLIONARE or BK2K look at the clue its black knight behind a roulette table. System 11 games both of them and they have emulation down.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'm in the Whodunnit with BK emulation gang. HRC? Averaging a poor 6.8 on Pinside and currently ranked #224. Nah!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm in the Whodunnit with BK emulation gang. HRC? Averaging a poor 6.8 on Pinside and currently ranked #224. Nah!

But it placed well on the stern poll. I think it is pretty enjoyable the few times I had a go on it, as well.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

What a world we live in where people think 6.8 out of 10 is "poor". That's above average.

Also, for anyone who still thinks it's BK2K:
uWaC77u.png

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
What a world we live in where people think 6.8 out of 10 is "poor". That's above average.

Two schools of thought. I can see on a ten pt scale where one would think 5 is average being the middle but 6.8 would be a 68% and if you were in school, that translates to a d+, in curved.

At my job a 6.8 sucks. If my survey scores averaged that, not only would I not get a raise but I'd be likely out of a job. Every time we get a survey back that says "fantastic experience" and we get a 7 I cringe because Nything below an 8 counts to me as a zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts