Table Pack #23 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
With the "official" announcement of table pack #22 later today - and since I just woke up & didn't see one - here is your thread for guessing of table #23 ;)

Trying to think about this in a logical way - February's table will probably be one of the three previously announced pins. My guess,simply because I want it more than the other two - is WHO Dunnit.

Of course,if someone from Farsight is reading this - let it be known that my birthday comes around next month. And I would LOVE for the table to be the one that FS commented on back in September 2012 on their Facebook page in response to my query...

Banzai Run!

I have said it before,and I'll say it again here - BR is a great pin for FS to do for TPA. It's unique (due to the upper playfield area), it would be a new table "theme" for TPA, it is a fairly rare & collectible pin,and it's Pat Lawlor's first table!

And because I really want it. :cool:

So,let the guessing begin!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Ed Boon said in his twitter what someone told to him what BK2k will be released soon, so as long as WHO dunnit will be in this month - looks like BK2K next

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Since 22 is not one of the three announced tables, I am going with bk2k. I figure it's not likely to out out three dmd games in a row. Plus it could piggyback on black knight being table of the month. I think 24 will be one of the other two and 25 will be an alphanumeric from Williams.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Addams family?
NO I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY RELEASE IT! NEVER!
^^

Worked for Fish Tales.

Here's my guess
514RbYdTg1L._SX300_.jpg

And it better be fully emulated with high rez textures...
Now close this thread before it descends into baseless guesses and general madness.

Sheesh...you guys:rolleyes:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Worked for Fish Tales.

Here's my guess
514RbYdTg1L._SX300_.jpg

And it better be fully emulated with high rez textures...
Now close this thread before it descends into baseless guesses and general madness.

Sheesh...you guys:rolleyes:

I vote for that. We need another four flipper game.

N

netizen

To tease us about the coming Pinball After Dark the next table will be ....

Addams family?
NO I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY RELEASE IT! NEVER!
^^
Star Gate, Star Gate. Star Gate, Star Gate

Hmm, that could be kinda fun.

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I'm hoping the next hint has words like "Great Velocity", or "Extreme Haste", or "Excessive Alacrity".

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm guessing we won't see another DMD pin. Can't burn through them all at once. So I'm guessing the original High Speed.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm placing my bets on one of these three:

- The Getaway High Speed II
- World Cup Soccer
- Tales from the Crypt

The latter is the top Stern and a nice way to start the season with a blood-staining blast, and the two above are ranked in the top 3 on the Williams / Bally poll.

Dec 7, 2013
Ok so this is really interesting.

It looks like they are going through our fan polls table by table. They did it with the Gottlieb poll. We got the first 3 right down in a row: Haunted House, Class of 1812, Cue Ball Wizard.

So the number one Williams was Fish Tales. And the number one Bally was Black Rose.

If they go straight down the line, and alternate Williams and Bally, then next on the list is The Getaway.

However we know they won't do that because, Junk Yard, which is a confirmed table, is #8 in the Williams poll.

This could mean that they are skipping all of the licensed tables, period.

These are the unlicensed tables left, in order:

Bally:
4) WHO dunnit (1995)
5) Safe Cracker (1996)
6) Xenon (1980)
7) The Party Zone (1991)

9) Eight Ball Deluxe (1981)

Williams:
2) The Getaway : High Speed II (1992)
3) Red & Ted’s Road Show (1994)

5) Black Knight 2000 (1989)
6) Earthshaker (1989)
7) Diner (1990)
8) Junk Yard (1996)
9) F-14 Tomcat (1987)
10) Cyclone (1988)

Let's also assume they are going to skip early 80's tables, or save them for Pinball After Dark. That eliminates Xenon and 8-Ball Deluxe.

So barring any licensed tables, or any Data East/Sega/Stern games, Season 3 would look exactly like this:

Fish Tales
Black Rose
The Getaway
Who Dunnit
Road Show
Safe Cracker
Black Knight 2000
The Party Zone
Earth Shaker
Diner

Since we know we're getting Junk Yard for sure, perhaps they will skip either Earth Shaker or Diner, since they may not want to do two System 11 games in a row.

Ok my head is spinning lol.

My guess is The Getaway :)

Dec 7, 2013
Also considering Farsight added Sega/Data East to the list of pinball companies, I would say we are definitely going to see a couple of them.

Out of those I'd love to see Monopoly, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and Tales from the Crypt to name a few. October 2014 would be the very beginning of Season 4 actually, so maybe that will be the first game of Season 4.

Any way you look at it, Season 3 is looking to be amazing. I'm very excited.

Oh and almost forgot, there will be 1 or 2 kickstarter tables this year as well, as per usual (or at least I hope!). So that takes a spot away.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'd be very surprised if we didn't see Stern's Star Trek or Whoa Nellie by the end of the year, Star Trek almost seems made for TPA and Stern were looking at producing an original for ages.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'd be very surprised if we didn't see Stern's Star Trek or Whoa Nellie by the end of the year, Star Trek almost seems made for TPA and Stern were looking at producing an original for ages.

I don't think tpa is capable of running Star Trek. If that is the case and sam2 can be done then the future just got significantly brighter for new stern emulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts