Table Pack #26 speculation

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Given that the clue for Table Pack #25 seems to heavily imply that High Speed is coming (but I hasten to add that at the time of this writing it has NOT been confirmed), and given my propensity to optimistically guess that High Speed, my favorite pinball table of all time, would be added to The Pinball Arcade in previous speculation threads, I'm at quite a loss as to how to guess what table may be in the offing for Table Pack #26.

We do seem to have a nice preponderance of Williams and Bally tables from their DMD and mid-to-late-80's alpha-numeric-display collections coursing through Season 3 thus far (again given the NON-confirmed assumption that High Speed will be in Table Pack #25). Can't complain about any of them really. Thanks again to FarSight and the Williams/Bally representatives for knocking out the licensing extension of the Williams/Bally pinball library. If this Season 3 pattern continues, I suspect we'll see one of these three:

- Junk Yard (already announced for Season 3)
- Red & Ted's Roadshow (high up on ipdb.org's list and reasonable licensing)
- Diner (same as Red & Ted)

Any of these would be lovely and welcome additions to The Pinball Arcade. I think the next table I'm really hoping for, now that High Speed (supposedly) and Black Knight 2000 are here, would be yet another Steve Ritchie classic, F-14 Tomcat. I suspect it'll be a while before we see F-14 Tomcat as we've had a big influx of Steve Ritchie headlined tables recently. Another welcome table would be High Speed II: The Getaway. That will probably have to wait a while for the same reason.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm going to go with Safe Cracker. That was my guess for March so I will stick with it for April. Plus with the Safe Cracker playfield size, I'm very curios to see what it would look like on TPA. Also want to see if they find a way to use the tokens in the game.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'd like it to be Bad Cats, with a small percentage going to the Pyton Anghelo to help with his cancer treatment.

Even though I'm certain we will never see it in TPA :(

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm still going to say Banzai Run until either TPA is dead or it gets released. :)

I will say though,that I feel that we will get one more "unknown" table before Junk Yard comes out. JY will be the eighth table released in Season 3. That is my gut feeling anyways...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Bally table next if they continue this trend. So who knows what's next until they release the next newsletter hint.

gonzo

Aug 27, 2013
For some reasons I'd say Ace High. As we haven't seen an oldie released for some times it might be a reasonable guess.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'd like it to be Bad Cats, with a small percentage going to the Pyton Anghelo to help with his cancer treatment.

Even though I'm certain we will never see it in TPA :(

I hope you mean Python and Barry Oursler, since he was the main designer on Bad Cats, and also needs treatment.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I hope you mean Python and Barry Oursler, since he was the main designer on Bad Cats, and also needs treatment.

I don't see this happening. If they do this they'd need to pay for treatment for any of their employees who gets seriously ill, or face cries of fowl play, and that's not something I see HR approving. It's great that Ousler and Anghelo are getting the support they need but at the end of the day there are lots of people in their situation, and as a company FS would open themselves up to potential difficulties if they donate (as a company) to the cause.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I just had a dream about safe cracker. It was bizarre. The buttons wouldn't push unless I put all my force into it. It was in an old-timey bar. Based on that dream, I'm gonna say safe cracker

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I don't see this happening. If they do this they'd need to pay for treatment for any of their employees who gets seriously ill, or face cries of fowl play, and that's not something I see HR approving. It's great that Ousler and Anghelo are getting the support they need but at the end of the day there are lots of people in their situation, and as a company FS would open themselves up to potential difficulties if they donate (as a company) to the cause.

I don't see it happening either, I just thought it was strange that he mentioned Python instead of Barry when they both need it and they were both involved with that game (Barry designed it, Python did the art).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I don't see it happening either, I just thought it was strange that he mentioned Python instead of Barry when they both need it and they were both involved with that game (Barry designed it, Python did the art).

So not bad cats because it causes cancer?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts