Thank Goodness for TPA
Better than nothing
No pinball around here

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Do you think Tales of the Crypt is also better than TAF
Never played that

I don't think many tables can top BSD for me, whether I've played them or not. lol

My Top 3 of all time would be:

1. Theater of Magic
2. Bram Stoker's Dracula
3. Attack From Mars

However, I do get surprised from time to time, so maybe TFTC would do so? I've never played it, but grew up on the comics and show.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Tales from the Crypt is an Awesome table, I was playing it on Future Pinball last night. I hadn't played that game in a long Time, last time I did it was 10 years ago in a Bowling alley. I would really love to see Tales and Jurassic Park from Data East someday on The Pinball Arcade, Dokken, if you love the Comic books, Movies, or the HBO TV series, you will go GaGa over this game. It's just fun for the Crypt keeper talking throughout the game, like "Let's go Chopping", or my favorite quote "Here Today, Leftovers Tommorrow" very fun game and of course it's my opinion.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Well according to the latest twitch session Tales From The a Crypt is too mature for TPA therefore would need Pinball After Dark to come to reality. Too mature for who lol
Incredible
In other words we won't be getting TFTC for a long long time

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Well according to the latest twitch session Tales From The a Crypt is too mature for TPA therefore would need Pinball After Dark to come to reality. Too mature for who lol
Incredible

Well, I never expected it soon anyway, seeing that it's a licensed table AND it's by Data East.

I'm still shooting for POTO. It's a cheap, UNLICENSED Data East and would be perfect for Halloween. Oh yeah, and I'm totally not buying this "Don't bet on it" comment from the Twitch boys. They said the same about "High Speed" shortly before it was released. lol You gotta learn how to decipher some of the stuff they say and how they say it.

I'm guessing if for some reason we don't get POTO, it's either "Bone Busters, Inc" or a totally random, non Halloween table. It's too early to do TAF, and "Freddy" would require a possible KS, which obviously isn't gonna happen with TAF coming soon. I'd say "Frankenstein", but I don't think they're able to do Sega tables, are they?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I'm still shooting for POTO. It's a cheap, UNLICENSED Data East and would be perfect for Halloween. Oh yeah, and I'm totally not buying this "Don't bet on it" comment from the Twitch boys. They said the same about "High Speed" shortly before it was released. lol You gotta learn how to decipher some of the stuff they say and how they say it.

Well technically it is a licensed table, but the license is on the novel and not on one of the movies.

lapaille

Apr 4, 2014
Incredible

As much as Iwould love to play TFTC on tpa, please click the link below to see the multiball and you'll understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJ7A8PmXw4#t=87

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
but I don't think they're able to do Sega tables, are they?

All the DE/Sega licenses are now held by Stern, and I believe the agreement between FS and Stern does cover all of those tables as well as the modern Sterns.

The trouble with the DE/Sega tables is mostly the licenses behind the individual tables - there are a lot of big name licenses, that are still well known today. Star Wars, Lethal Weapon, Back To The Future, Jurassic Park, Batman, Guns N Roses....

Another factor may be availability of good-quality tables. Those DE/Sega tables really didn't have great build quality. They felt cheap and like they would fall apart at the slightest nudge. So maybe they're just that more difficult to get hold of in good condition.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
As much as Iwould love to play TFTC on tpa, please click the link below to see the multiball and you'll understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJ7A8PmXw4#t=87

Yeah, it's a tad bit dark. lol

God, I really wanna play that table!

I will quit playing TPA if the Halloween table is Bone Busters.

I wouldn't mind it, as long as we get BSD for #30, and then BB for #31.

Now, if they DIDN'T release BSD for either table dates, THEN I'd be joining you.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I dunno, I feel like it could be a sleeper hit for me. I get the same feeling about BB that I had about class of 1812, and I ended up really enjoying that table.

I've never played it, but I've watched video... it doesn't look all that bad.

Plus, I really enjoyed "Class of 1812".

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Here's a question about season 4-how many "big plans for season 3" will be carried over into season 4?

Some topics include-Xbox 360/Xbox One releases. (and none of this pre-development to pre-submission to pre-certification nonsense) This is especially important for those who still play TPA on consoles since M$ holds all of the cards on DLC releases.
-DX11/Cabinet Support for PC
-New GUI

Just a few I can think of.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts