Table pack 33 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You knew it was coming. ;)

It seems likely that The Party Zone is the next table. So what's next?

I'm guessing The Getaway.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Banzai Run, only because they mentioned it in the newsletter instead of EARTHSHAKER.

As much as I want this to be true - that won't be the case. This will be the December table,so it'll be a high profile one. I'd like Road Show personally. The Getaway is also a contender,or FS puts out TAF in time for Christmas.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
You knew it was coming. ;)

It seems likely that The Party Zone is the next table. So what's next?

I'm guessing The Getaway.

Crap....I was going to do this earlier, but thought it might be premature.....:D

My pick is EBD....I will keep picking it until it happens. Although, Bobby was asked about it during the Twitch feed. He said it was on his list of EM's....:rolleyes:

If it show's up, I don't care.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think dokkenrokken is on the right track but I have a feeling that it will be a WMS machine. Therefore I'm going with Johnny mnemonic. I imagine they want to take advantage of the paramount license ASAP. I will go with earthquaker to follow that (or cyclone) and then Mary Shelley Frankenstein or starship troopers.

Flotilla

Nov 6, 2013
I'm gonna go against everything ever and say The Pinball Circus, just to be a special snowflake.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I think dokkenrokken is on the right track but I have a feeling that it will be a WMS machine. Therefore I'm going with Johnny mnemonic. I imagine they want to take advantage of the paramount license ASAP. I will go with earthquaker to follow that (or cyclone) and then Mary Shelley Frankenstein or starship troopers.

"Starship Troopers" or "Earthshaker".

I'm guessing they won't be able to do "Frankenstein" because of the huge DMD, not to mention they've already done 2 straight Horror themed tables.

I think JM is a dream at the moment, maybe next season.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
I just hope it is going to be a great table again for once....
POTO is only so so, and since next one probably is going to be Party Zone which isn't great either, Road Show would be great, but also would be very happy with Shadow, Johnny Mnemonic, Tales from the Crypt, Getaway or so much other great tables there are still not in TPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online