Table pack #35 speculation thread.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Nah. The hint points to Starship Troopers. Apparently, the hint guy loves making hints so much that he made a hint for it despite it already being revealed as table #34.

I don't get it! I would like to know more......

uh...sorry. Couldn't resist.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Surfin' Safari by the Beach Boys plays at the begining of the game, but doesn't seem to play during gameplay for some reason, so there might be a licensing issue there. Also, Gottlieb's Wipe Out has the song of the same name by the Surfaris.

The same tune also plays at the start of multiball and continues on into it.

That said, it's a cover, and and instrumental one to boot. It's considerably easier to get a license for a cover, so I don't think it will be a serious issue.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Next Table

LOL.

I love me some Troopers,so I'm happy to get this game,and go watch the film again.

Besides,Dina Meyer is in it :)

I get it now! Next table is not going to be Starship Troopers like they said, it was just a hint! Like you said, Dina Meyers is in it, but she's also in Johnny Mnemonic!
So next table is JM! Yes! :)

Or maybe not... :(

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
hint_jan_14.jpg

Last edited:

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Looking closely, I noticed the word 'Family' behind Rudy's right arm. Then I noticed the word 'Addams' above the big Rudy head, and above that the word 'The'. Feels like it should be obvious, but I can't quite........

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts