Table pack #36 speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Looks like the Wiki page is acting up again, saying that The Getaway, Red and Ted's, Xenon are upcoming tables. Which we know Xenon is an up and coming table.
Cyclone is not on the page even though, FS said is was going to be coming out this season, if my poor memory serves me correctly.

Hypothetically speaking if this info was correct, that would mean only one more table announcement for this year and season 4 would be complete.

It has been reverted back. Looks like that rebel is from Canada.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
So is Cyclone expected to be on PC Friday?

Except for Chuck of corse he will have all the wizard goals by Thursday.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, must be next week then.

Btw Pin WiZ your news and info thread is what got me hooked on this site. Thanks for all you contribute :)

Your welcome and my apologies for the lack of updates, but with the limited free time I have now, it's better spent on helping FarSight track down bugs and issues.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Just seen a video of Cyclone, seems like it has an amusement park as theme (or luna park), didn't expect that with the name Cyclone :) Can't wait to see it (hopefully in DX11) in action :D

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Just seen a video of Cyclone, seems like it has an amusement park as theme (or luna park), didn't expect that with the name Cyclone :) Can't wait to see it (hopefully in DX11) in action :D

Lots of old roller coasters are named cyclone, most notably at Coney Island. Hurricane, comet, thunderbolt, lightning, wild mouse are also popular names from the old classic coasters but most of them are now defunct and torn down. The names come back occasionally when parks build an older style (usually wood) coasters e.g. Dania beach hurricane or Georgia cyclone.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmmm i cant really see FS in the future going back and releasing Comet as Cyclone is just an improvement on that table in every department really...Hurricane on the other hand, yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts