Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ok. Let's start it.
Not so sure of High Speed 2 The Getaway now (after Red & Ted ???).
My guess/wish is Stargate (Gottlieb).

What's yours ?

Last edited:

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
If Road Show is in at #39, wouldn't #40 be a non-DMD game? I want it to be Eight Ball Deluxe or Sorcerer, but I will guess F-14.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Spirit of 76' just in time for the 4th. They wanted to make the EM a pleasant surprise. + I don't think we get 2 dmd machines in a row.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Spirit of 76' just in time for the 4th. They wanted to make the EM a pleasant surprise. + I don't think we get 2 dmd machines in a row.

I agree with not getting 2 dmds in a row, but I think it will be a system 11. Either F14 or Mousin Around.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

In this season we did. #4 was Starship Troopers and #5 was Addams Family.

Moreover, season 3 started with FT and BR (two DMD's)

From what I've heard, F14 may be in season 5. Then again, there was rampant speculation that the Getaway was to be in season 4. Maybe they were able to get an F14 machine sooner than the Getaway.

I doubt they'd close out with an alphanumeric Gottlieb (I still want SnS!!!). More likely, it would be an alphanumeric Williams or Bally. Though there's more of a chorus calling for Mousin' Around, it just may be F14.

But what a rush it would be if FarSight were able to close season 4 by going for the wall!

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i think it might be something from outside the square,here`s hoping !!!Farsight might shock us once again.:rolleyes: :cool: :p

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Remember when everyone guessed High Speed until it finally came out? I guess its sequel is looking to be the same.

mattenno

Aug 17, 2012
I hope we get some Sterns, particularly Stern DMD's. It would also be cool to get a few Data East titles.

MDUDE3st

Jan 2, 2015
I'm really excited that Rudy's cousins, Red & Ted, are finally coming to TPA in Table Pack 39. As far as Table Pack 40 is concerned, and since we don't have a Gottlieb table yet this season, I think it's understandable that Spirit of '76 would be chosen. As far as the table that starts off Season 5, The Getaway: High Speed 2 or Banzai Run would be great choices to fill that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.