Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
People get ready to be pissed off by Robert De Niro's constant voice sample used in this game

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Can we just close this thread?

That was the most obvious hint ever.

invitro

May 4, 2012
People get ready to be pissed off by Robert De Niro's constant voice sample used in this game
Phooey on that, the voice samples are awesome. Now, the real machine's flippers would tend to get weak on the few I played, and the ramp is very steep. So the ramp would become almost unmakeable, shots to it would go up, fall back down, and you'd hear De Niro saying "NO!" over and over. That made me angry, but at the poor Sega hardware.

Frankenstein is the finest Sega of the half of them that I've played a lot. I challenge people to offer a counterexample.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
As far as Sega goes, I really enjoy Godzilla, Independence Day, and Goldeneye. But I really haven't played any of them enough to give a detailed comparison to MSF. I only played a handful of games of MSF at a pin show last year and I was surprised how much fun it is. The Frankenstein doll looks so silly, I expected to hate it.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Normally I wait to close these threads until a table has been officially confirmed by FarSight. I'll make an exception for this one because of a) how obvious the hint is, and b) the leaked files via leaderboard place holders. Sticking a fork in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts