Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The newsletter is coming out today

Odd that FarSight would release the newsletter well before they release the new table. Usually it's the other way around.

It's no big deal-I've dealt with both the 360 and the PS4's mishandling of DLC releases. I can wait for the PC version whenever. Just not interested in Steam's WB Games sale this weekend. But Syder Arcade is also 40% off-I've heard a lot of good things about that one, and may just bite.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Did you not know? FS is expecting to release the new table today.

I have supported the PC version of TPA from day one-of course I knew. I also knew of the "if all goes well" caveat FarSight threw in that statement.

Moreover, I also remember what happened to the TPA release on Steam during initial release, resulting in "day one" coming days later. That certainly invites the "if all goes well" disclaimer.

Usually, there's also numerous TPA fan forum users chatting about the next table on release day. Besides us, it's been crickets so far today.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Kinda like crickets; it is so soothing :)

Soon time for bed here in Sweden. Work late tomorrow and maybe a bit too much rum today to make it smooth sailing, if you know what I mean....

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I have supported the PC version of TPA from day one-of course I knew. I also knew of the "if all goes well" caveat FarSight threw in that statement.

Moreover, I also remember what happened to the TPA release on Steam during initial release, resulting in "day one" coming days later. That certainly invites the "if all goes well" disclaimer.

Usually, there's also numerous TPA fan forum users chatting about the next table on release day. Besides us, it's been crickets so far today.

"Update Queued"-Guess I was wrong! My fault.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Fungi, would you think I'm cooler if you knew I was watching the Andy Griffith Show right now?

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
The Clue was a picture of Al Franken then + then Ben Stein.

Going to guess Frankenstein.

Shot in the dark for October.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
"Because you're good enough, smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!"

"BlahCade?"
"Here"
"FarSight?"
"Yeah"
"Pinball? Pinball?...Pinball? Anyone seen Pinball?"

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Another excellent release, Farsight. The only thing is that General Yagov's Victory song it not synced up with his 'Hey". The song goes fine, but you wait a few seconds and then you get the 'Hey', where the 'Hey' should happen directly after the song.

And for those who aren't familiar with F14, it is very fast. Get your timing down quick.......

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They were probably just like, "f*** it. They are going to guess it within two minutes no matter what the hint is."

Vaelsh

Apr 20, 2013
Is the hint out yet? If so can someone actually post a pic so we can see it? Right now it sounds like we're just guessing it's Frankenstein. :)

Edit: NVM just saw it in my inbox... Yep looks like that's what we're getting...

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It was pretty difficult for me. I had absolutely no idea who those two guys were.

I'm glad this forum exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts