Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

invitro

May 4, 2012
Just booted up Black Hole on Steam, DX11 version. Plays fine.

It was probably fixed in the update between the time you posted and now.

The BH problem is on DX9 only. A Farsight peep posted somewhere around here saying it would be fixed in the next update, which means the JD update, I guess?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The BH problem is on DX9 only. A Farsight peep posted somewhere around here saying it would be fixed in the next update, which means the JD update, I guess?

Fair enough. I just loaded up DX9, was all good there too. Granted, I'm playing in the beta so I don't know about the regular version. And no, I'm not switching as it takes forever on my internet connection to redownload!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just booted up Black Hole on Steam, DX11 version. Plays fine.

It was probably fixed in the update between the time you posted and now. Point being, raising the flag that there is a problem with a table is fine and helpful. Rhetoric is making it seem like it's the end of the world, exaggerating that is happens every time, and my favorite, saying tables are completely unplayable for insignificant reasons. (not that you did all that, but it's not unheard of on this site) I saw your complaint on multiple posts, I can only hope you actually emailed FarSight's customer service because that comes to their attention much sooner than anything posted here.

On that point, when I had a problem purchasing SC pack (it only credited me with SST, which I already had), Mike fixed that problem within an hour, and even was good enough to send me a message letting me know that it would work for me. And this was on a Friday afternoon. no less. That's another benefit of using Steam for TPA-you don't have to wait for (at least) days for updates like on consoles. I'm sure it's almost as fast with Android and iOS, but I can't say for sure as I don't use those platforms, although I'm certain many others do.

From now on, I'll just keep that kind of complaint confined to the bug thread. I still have to find 10 more things to post about until.......

invitro

May 4, 2012
Judge Dredd has been officially announced on the TPA website.

The JD leaderboards are on the website now. There is indeed the Super Game, and it has its own leaderboard. The beta appears to have started on 2015-12-09. It looks like JD will be released before Christmas, maybe on 2015-12-18, which would be only three weeks since NF. Get excited!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The JD leaderboards are on the website now. There is indeed the Super Game, and it has its own leaderboard. The beta appears to have started on 2015-12-09. It looks like JD will be released before Christmas, maybe on 2015-12-18, which would be only three weeks since NF. Get excited!

As I said before, that was quick. FarSight must've been working on this one for a while.

Save for one WMS table that was leaked among the remaining TPA tables in S5, I hope that list is inaccurate.

Back on topic, it's great to see Dr. Flash being represented in TPA again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.