Table Pack #48 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I will do a season pick since, I just watched Vector on YouTube and I actually liked it. Good choice Chris (Shutyertrap), well here are mine.

49. Alvin G. Soccer
50. Tx- Sector

51. Congo
52. Mousin' Around
53. Eight Ball Deluxe
54. Dr. Who
55. EM Pack
56. Last Action Hero
57. Fire!
58. Popeye Saves The Earth
59. Swords Of Fury
60. Surf N Safari
61. Baywatch

This is how I would like season 6 to go, it won't happen but I can dream. I through in the 2 EM games for you fans, and I through in Eight Ball Deluxe also, not a fan of Eight Ball Deluxe, but who knows it might grow on me.

Good on you for thinking of us EBD fans. I've already said enough about how much I want #60. No, I will not troll FarSight's FB page for that.

karl

May 10, 2012
Here is my hope for the next season. Maybe not to realistic but who cares.

01. Doctor Who - The obvious one
02. Surfer - My EM pick for the season. Maybe not the nr 1 choice among the fans but that is just because everybody does not know it ;)
03. Paragon - My late seventies pick
04. Eight Ball De Luxe or Fathom - Early 80's Bally Magic (If I had my way we would have had a whole season with this stuff)
05. Swords Of Fury - Late 80's Williams pick nr 1
06. Mousin' Around - Late 80' Williams pick nr 2
07. Banzai Run - Late 80' Williams pick nr 3
08. Mystery Castle or Pistol Poker - Since they have the Alvin G license, I would rather have these than any Gottliebs from the same time
09. Congo - I still have a little hope that they can do this one without a kickstarter
10. Jhonny Mnemonic - If they really have a deal for it via Sony but Indy 500, Corvette or WCS 94 would be other great choices

(this list does not have any Capcom since I heard from somewhere on this site that Farsight actually does not have that license. If things change, I would gladly find room for Pinball Magic in there)

Kickstarter next spring - Shadow (wishful thinking)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Aren't Alvin G. games technically based off of Gottlieb? Just out of curiosity.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/682-Alvin-G-amp-Company?highlight=Alvin

You got me looking, this is what I found^

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6137-Alvin-G-amp-Co?highlight=Alvin

The small selection has some great looking games, creates excitement about future seasons, at least for me :)
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?mfgid=20&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced

Now if we could get some Capcom too! So much to look forward too, I could list off atleast 4 more seasons besides what I already put using all the suggestions in this thread so far!

Last edited:

emorse

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Good on you for thinking of us EBD fans. I've already said enough about how much I want #60. No, I will not troll FarSight's FB page for that.

There's a guy on the page that has requested Sorcerer, once a month, for 2-3 years now. I wouldn't say that's "trolling". He's just putting in his request, like everyone one else. I actually give him props, I would've given up by now!

I remember when TAF was requested, daily, for years. Were those people "Trolls", too? If a table gets asked for by enough people, it seems to happen. (As it should)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There's a guy on the page that has requested Sorcerer, once a month, for 2-3 years now. I wouldn't say that's "trolling". He's just putting in his request, like everyone one else. I actually give him props, I would've given up by now!

I remember when TAF was requested, daily, for years. Were those people "Trolls", too? If a table gets asked for by enough people, it seems to happen. (As it should)

They were sorta trolls! It'd be like this; FarSight makes announcement that they are making X table, and within 5 comments someone would go "TAF please", completely ignoring the topic. This would then be followed by complaints about console release schedules. Something about the way people post like that, makes me picture a kid with fingers in his ears while riding in the backseat of a car just repeatedly screaming over and over "I want ice cream!"

emorse

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
They were sorta trolls! It'd be like this; FarSight makes announcement that they are making X table, and within 5 comments someone would go "TAF please", completely ignoring the topic. This would then be followed by complaints about console release schedules. Something about the way people post like that, makes me picture a kid with fingers in his ears while riding in the backseat of a car just repeatedly screaming over and over "I want ice cream!"

In all fairness, most of those announcements were "XYZ coming soon!". lol

In the end, everyone got the most popular, best selling table... I don't see the downside. It certainly is better than NOT saying anything and getting tables that nobody has asked for, like AG Soccer or various versions of El Dorado. :p

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Interested to see Rescue 911. I will try to predict the next 12, quite unsuccessfully I am sure :)

49 TX Sector
50 AG Soccer

51 Paragon
52 Dr Who!!!
53 Bad Cats (sorry guys they ate the mice)
54 Swords of Fury
55 Tales from the Crypt
56 8 Ball Deluxe
57 Centigrade 37 & Ace High
58 Johnny Mnemonic
59 A.G. Garage Band
60 Vector

Nicccccccce :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.