Table Pack #62 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
giphy.gif

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
I hope something solid again....Season 6 has been the most depressing ever, Indy500 and Dr Who were great, the rest is not even worth downloading...

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
My guess is if it's William's: Fire! or Comet, Bally: The Shadow, Gottlieb: Wipeout or Surf 'n Safari and on the odd chance of an old Stern: Seawitch :p

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I hope something solid again....Season 6 has been the most depressing ever, Indy500 and Dr Who were great, the rest is not even worth downloading...

Season 6 has been pretty bad but Eight Ball Deluxe and Swords of Fury are great, too.

Why are so many people suddenly saying Fire? Was there a hint in the stream?

Fire is a pretty solid System 11. I wouldn't mind it. Hell, I wouldn't mind if all of Season 7 was System 11. Radical, Mousin Around, Rollergames...

I do hope we see some more Bally/Williams DMD. Congo or the Shadow would be a good start. I would also be happy with Seawitch or Fathom :)

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i think we will start with a big KABOOM !!!! :p:rolleyes::cool: Congo or Big Bang Bar or The Shadow , anyone of these will be tops !!!! :cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My prediction would be Pinball Magic for pack #62, but nobody knows if FarSight has the rights or the means to do Capcom tables.

I'm hoping for The Shadow, but will accept Congo, and know nothing about Johnny Whats-his-face (or even how to properly spell the name).

Last edited:

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
"Big Bang Bar" would be awesome, but I wouldn't mind "Eight Ball Champ" to complete the Pinball "Pool" tables!
... And, BTW, I agree that "Eight Ball Deluxe" is one of the highlight tables of the current season.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Need to start off Season 7 with a BANG. Big Bang Bar, that is.

Others that would satisfy: The Shadow, Johnny Mnemonic, Pinball Magic, Congo, Corvette, WCS94, NBA Fast Break.

Lots of good Sega and DE tables out there, but those will probably be tied to SPA (if at all).

Gottliebs? Are there any left that are worth a #&@$? Fredddy? Stargate?

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
So what's up with the licensing? Do Farsight only have the rights to release Gottliebs now?

I haven't played PA for months, mainly because I have been doing other things but also because I don't find this avalanche of only Gottliebs to be enticing - a sprinkling here and there is okay but this?!!

So I will hold off for a couple of months to see if there is anything worthwhile released; there are plenty of tables left that I would love to see so there is no trouble filling up a couple of seasons still, if they got the licensing in order...

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Pinball Magic? I've got this feeling BBB will end up being a season ender.

I really do want Congo or the Shadow too, but lately licensing has been a big problem. They can hardly even get the licensing for those Stern tables, stuff like Tron or Game of Thrones could end up being a pipe dream unless FS gets help again.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Pinball Magic? I've got this feeling BBB will end up being a season ender.

I really do want Congo or the Shadow too, but lately licensing has been a big problem. They can hardly even get the licensing for those Stern tables, stuff like Tron or Game of Thrones could end up being a pipe dream unless FS gets help again.

The assumption is that Stern have baked in the rights to produce a digital version of every one of their physical games since at least Star Trek; so GoT would come ready-licensed. It's just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.