Table Pack #62 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Whoa! Talk about getting ahead of yourself. I think season 7 will be the cap for TPA. What should actually happen (but will not) is seasons 1 and 2 should get makeovers and they should fix the numerous existing bugs first. I'm tired of season season 1 tables like Gorgar, CV, and CFTBL and who-knows-what-else getting messed up with subsequent releases when lately I've been enjoying these tables more than the current crop.

And just look how poorly SPA got treated upon release.....

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
I think season 7 will be the cap for TPA.
you said same thing about season 6, and i will repeat same thing what i had say before: they will continue to release as long as you buy, at least because of a simple reason what they just not capable to make anything new and especially something working - it is just beyond their coding skill level - we already had see enough proofs of that.

ComputerSlayer

Nov 23, 2013
I'm a bit disappointed in the table choices. I'm a fan of a number of Gottlieb titles (both EM and SS), but some of the ones that were picked weren't even the best ones.

Usually, a table keeps me entertained for a full month while I learn the rules and master it, but with some of these, I batted the ball around for a few games and that was about it.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'll fight against neither of those!

Now about the newsletter.............
It's just going to be a link to the poll. No picture this time, I bet.

We already know what they are, so no guessing is needed. Ain't that a shame?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'll fight against neither of those!

Now about the newsletter.............

It's hidden at the bottom of the newsletter, so you might have missed it, but:
"Month Off

We will be taking one month off before the start of Season Seven to do some improvements to the game.

Make sure to vote on the first table of Season Seven before end-of-day Sunday March 26th! "

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
A lot of people have been suggesting Farsight to take time off to fix bugs for years. But I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. They are supposedly releasing Ghostbusters (and possibly others) to Stern Pinball Arcade next month, so I doubt they would get to much major bug squashing in TPA. I would love to be proved wrong though.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hopefully Season 1-3 get some love to get them up to S4 onward's quality (Moster Bash im looking at you)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
It's hidden at the bottom of the newsletter, so you might have missed it, but:
"Month Off

We will be taking one month off before the start of Season Seven to do some improvements to the game.

Make sure to vote on the first table of Season Seven before end-of-day Sunday March 26th! "

I posted this message a good three hours before I even received the newsletter. So yes I did miss it-just not in that way.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
paragen winsd! ye happy now [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION]?

Results:

57% Paragon with 1,030 votes

43% Embryon with 778 votes

now we cen close up shop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.