Table Pack #65 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Bad Cats with the ramp bonus issue fixed would be ideal table for me! [pro players say it's too easy to abuse as is and needs fixed, otherwise not tournament friendly table!]

World Soccer Challenge or Car Hop (same main playfield) is my other request for S7.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2808
The randomized drop targets, awesome feature of those two tables, love it!

Others mentioned are worthy for S7 too!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
World Cup would be nice, but Surf n Safari sounds right.

I like WC very well, and SnS is one of my most wanted tables.

I know that Banzai Run and Fire! are both heavily requested-and I'm on the bandwagon calling for those to make it to TPA for fans of both tables.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Let's complete the trilogy and go for Firepower III...

Howbout Firepower II ...again!

I just gotta laugh reading through the FB comments for it. Not a single positive comment to be found.

But for real I hope we get a licenced table soon. One of the easier ones to get. Kinda like how they did BSD

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I'm very curious what kickstarter they'll come up with this season

The only one I thought they might do would be Demolition Man in my opinion, seen people request it in the past and maybe popular enough to get funded, but I do agree with Kolchak that it does feel like they aren't relying on those anymore.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really thought we would have a Simpsons kickstarter at some point, but it never happened.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Isn't this year (2017) the 20th anniversary of the Premere of Stargate SG-1? It would make some sense for Farsight to celebrate it with a Stargate Kickstarter.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The only one I thought they might do would be Demolition Man in my opinion, seen people request it in the past and maybe popular enough to get funded, but I do agree with Kolchak that it does feel like they aren't relying on those anymore.

The problem I'm seeing with Demolition Man is that there are 7 different buttons on the cabinet. Here's a list:

Launch Ball
Normal Flipper Buttons (2)
Gun Grip Flippers (2)
Gun Grip Cryo Claws (2)

That might be a nightmare to map. I see the possibility of moving the Launch Ball button over to the right Gun Grip Cryo-Claw, and the flippers might have a 2nd flipper button mapped to them from the Gun Grip.

That leaves the button on top of the left, which releases the ball on the Cryo-claw. I might see a 2nd Launch button map, but having a 3rd will sound like a bad time.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong. It's a great-playing game. I'm just not sure what they're going to do should they decide to pursue DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online