Request Tables WANTED!!

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Hello all,

i have bought a Playstation 4 and downloaded the Pinball Arcade Game.
I´m really a big fan of Pinball and a few years ago, i have spent a lot of time with playing the Twilight Zone Pinball.
So it makes a lot of fun to play this now at home and the physics are so real that i have a very good feeling,
like in the good old times when i had played Pinball :)

Now i have the question, if there is any chance to get the following 3 Pinballs for Pinball Arcade.
I have played those very often in the past and liked them very much.

1. Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventures
2. Star Wars - Data East 1992
3. Lethal Weapon 3

I´m looking forward to your reply!!

Cheers
Seb

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I can't speak for Farsight but here are the impressions I get based on what Farsight have said in the past. Indy and Star Wars are owned by Disney now. They have pretty much said to forget seeing anything owned by Disney. So unless a miracle or a major change in the way Disney operates I wouldn't hold my breath on those two. They would also require a kickstarter to fund them. So you would know well in advance if they are coming.

I've never heard them mention Lethal Weapon 3. But because it was based on a movie and has actor likenesses on it I assume it would need a kickstarter as well. And I don't know of it is popular enough to succeed as a kickstarter. So I would also be surprised if we saw that one on TPA.

Three super fun pins but I doubt we will be lucky enough to see any of them.
Are there any nonlicensed pins you are wanting?
And welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around often.

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Do I understand right, that the problem is the license that is based on movies and actors ??
Isn´t it right that Twilight Zone and is also based on a movie respectively a series.

i had so hoped that Indiana Jones and Star Wars will realized sometime. These are really not good news :-(
Can you explain me, what do you mean with kickstarter?

I just have another 2 Pinballs that i want, but i think that they will have the same problems :)

1. The Addams Family
2. Back to the future

In addition I´m awaiting the season 2 for PS4 as there are also 2 of my favourite Pinballs included:

1. T2 - Judgement Day (also based on a movie!)
2. White Water

Thanks for the quick answering and the friendly salutation.

Greetz
Seb

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Hello Seb.

I agree sadly regarding star wars and Indiana Jones as Disney seems to be troublesome to deal with.

Lethal weapon 3 would be possible but if anyone at Farsight is Jewish then they don't have a chance with Mel Gibson.

Back to the future could be possible but I really don't know what Micheal J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are like to deal with (did you know that Micheal J. Fox's middle name is Andrew?). So this is simply speculation on my part. Though Christopher Lloyd doesn't seem to be an obstacle to the Addams Family, that is mainly the estate of Raul Julia who is respecting his will by not licensing his likeness. It's a touchy situation there. But could result in us never seeing it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kistarter means that the TPA pinball community chipped in additional money to help pay the additional licensing costs associated with certain pins. (Twilight Zone, Star Trek The Next Gen, and Terminator 2). Click the link below and you can see how it worked. Farsight is currently trying to line up all the licensing for Addams Family. If they can make it happen you will see a kickstarter for that very popular pin. Keep your fingers crossed on that.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-twilight-zone/?ref=kicktraq

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Do I understand right, that the problem is the license that is based on movies and actors ??
Isn´t it right that Twilight Zone and is also based on a movie respectively a series.

Twilight Zone, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Terminator 2 were all Pinball Arcade tables helped by Kickstarters to raise the extra licensing funding.

There are a few other licenses that have been done without Kickstarters, but they tend to be less major titles then the above.

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Thank you for your help and explanations, now i understand the problem!
Is the price for the Indiana Jones and Star Wars licence too high or no chance to get them because of other problems?

As the case may be, i just enjoy to play the first season and try to get some highscores :)

The Addams Familiy would be nice for the moment and I wait for the kickstarter.
Any idea when the season 2 for PS4 will be released?

Greetz
Seb

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
Hello Seb.

I agree sadly regarding star wars and Indiana Jones as Disney seems to be troublesome to deal with.

Lethal weapon 3 would be possible but if anyone at Farsight is Jewish then they don't have a chance with Mel Gibson.

Back to the future could be possible but I really don't know what Micheal J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are like to deal with (did you know that Micheal J. Fox's middle name is Andrew?). So this is simply speculation on my part. Though Christopher Lloyd doesn't seem to be an obstacle to the Addams Family, that is mainly the estate of Raul Julia who is respecting his will by not licensing his likeness. It's a touchy situation there. But could result in us never seeing it.
Micheal J Fox refused to have his face on the back to the future pinball machine,there is only 1 actor face on it so it would probably not be to difficult, but tbh there are plenty of other machines i would like to have in tpa over this one.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
You can pretty much conclude that most Data East tables are going to be hard to do, and most would probably require a kickstarter because of all the licensing issues.

As for the BIG dogs like "Indiana Jones", "Star Wars", etc... you can forget it.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Do any of you think the Data east table - wwf royal rumble would come to fs? How flexible is wwe with licensing..

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Micheal J Fox refused to have his face on the back to the future pinball machine,there is only 1 actor face on it so it would probably not be to difficult, but tbh there are plenty of other machines i would like to have in tpa over this one.

That was just the second choice, but I´m a big fan of back to the future. That makes playing the pinball more attractive if you have some known features from the movie on it.
But that's probably a matter of taste. If Indiana Jones and Star Wars would not happen, then I need a vicarious satisfaction :)

Damn licenses!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

Funny how that could actually be the one thing that could help get the table made. If only more actors had the foresight like Michael J. Fox, there would probably be significantly better odds of getting great licensed tables made! Of course that would probably hurt sales of the original physical table in some cases.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
As much as I would LOVE to see this table in TPA, it has as much chance as "Indiana Jones".

Yeah, even if WWE owns the rights to use the likenesses of the people on the table (which I believe they actually do), they would still have to have the old WWF logo replaced and Vince isn't letting Macho Man on anything with his company. Plus I don't think they are that fond of Luger, either.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, even if WWE owns the rights to use the likenesses of the people on the table (which I believe they actually do), they would still have to have the old WWF logo replaced and Vince isn't letting Macho Man on anything with his company. Plus I don't think they are that fond of Luger, either.
They've resolved the whole WWF logo thing with the world wildlife fund, but yea.. they will have issues with that luger and macho man. Shame, because it would be a nice addition to tba.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

Yeah, the logo would have to be changed on every instance that it appears.

As for Savage and Luger, I'll give you that, but just like with Warrior, things can always change.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts