Tables with deep rulesets?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've seen that, you still have to be good to hit the loops.

Also playing at home, you're unlikely to actually play it like that.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
You can easily get a widebody through any door. Take the head and legs off, take the balls out, then carry it through sideways and reassemble it.

karl

May 10, 2012
Those tutorials from papa is for high scoring only and although very interesting to watch they can give a wrong impression of a game for a home owner. The rules on Shadow is not that shallow. It is a very long lasting game that will keep you occupied for a long time. If your friend want to keep the machine for a longer time there is other things that are much more important than a deep rules set. I used to think the same thing before I got my machine, but after trying out a few in bars I found that the most important things is: Can you see yourself not get tired of the theme and has it got fun and interesting things to shoot for. White water does not have a very deep rules set but the ramps is a ton of fun, the theme is very integrated in the shots and you have to plan out multiball with the the 5x scoring to really hit it big. Last but not least, it has a killer wizard mode that is challenging to reach. In short words: It is a blast

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I used to think the same thing before I got my machine, but after trying out a few in bars I found that the most important things is: Can you see yourself not get tired of the theme and has it got fun and interesting things to shoot for. White water does not have a very deep rules set but the ramps is a ton of fun, the theme is very integrated in the shots and you have to plan out multiball with the the 5x scoring to really hit it big. Last but not least, it has a killer wizard mode that is challenging to reach. In short words: It is a blast

Also, White Water randomizes the shots you need to make for every game, so every game you play will be somewhat different. I love this game, and I'm glad it's the one I picked for my own home. :)

karl

May 10, 2012
That is very true Sumez. It has become my nr 1 favorite after I got it. I am getting a Indy in 10 days and I am really afraid that it will not measure up to White Water when it comes down to the pure fun factor

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
That is very true Sumez. It has become my nr 1 favorite after I got it. I am getting a Indy in 10 days and I am really afraid that it will not measure up to White Water when it comes down to the pure fun factor

Indy500 or Indiana Jones?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I always enjoy IJ. Congrats on getting one. Great theme and the gun plunger is fun. I'm not very good at it though, I seem to brick a lot of shots when I play it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.