TAF custom balls

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
When TAF was released, I had for a few days the custom balls available on PC (and maybe as well on Android, not sure), although I didn't have the Kickstarter pledge level for it. Then, after a patch, they were gone, which is totally fine. I would like to buy them, but I don't have the choice to do so in the PC version. I could buy them on Android though, so I wonder what's going on here.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
I spent a while looking for them as well, as I backed TAF, but not on the free ball level I guess.

I dont think they can be purchased separately, you have to upgrade to the pro version of TAF, then you unlock them.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I spent a while looking for them as well, as I backed TAF, but not on the free ball level I guess.

I dont think they can be purchased separately, you have to upgrade to the pro version of TAF, then you unlock them.

Surprisingly I have the option to buy them on Android... weird.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
I had a simliar problem. I bought the season 4 pro pack and got the balls with the release of the table. A few days later they vanished and 1-2 weeks after that, they reappeared.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
I think they were initially unlocked for everyone by mistake, then some had them taken away by mistake.

I want some more glowy balls though!

A glowing ball that absorbs the color of the lights it passes over/under would be pretty sweet.

Someone here had a cool idea to have trails, ala the motorcycle lights in Akira, and that would be sweet too.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Ok, does anybody, who doesn't own them already, have the option to buy the TAF balls pack on PC?

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Before I owned them, I tried to find them by clicking "buy custom balls" in the PBA options, but only found season 1, season 2, Terminator, Star Trek, Twilight, and an eyeball.

Dont think they are added to that menu as of yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts