Tag Users

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
How do I shut this annoying new feature off?!? I'm tired of seeing it, and I'm tired of getting notifications when someone responds to my comments.

Where did this new feature come from and why was it added?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
lmao wait until someone actually uses the feature on you before you whine mister popular just like bebir

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I received an email this weekend that I was quoted in a post, this was the first time I got a notice like that. Never happened before or since. Is that a new feature?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
lmao wait until someone actually uses the feature on you before you whine mister popular just like bebir

I don't even know what you just said, which is usually the case 100% of the time. lol I think I shall just add you to the ignore list and save myself the headaches.

I received an email this weekend that I was quoted in a post, this was the first time I got a notice like that. Never happened before or since. Is that a new feature?

Yeah, I turned E-mail notifications off, but I'm still getting them ON the forum, like a Private Message alert. It's pretty annoying.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
dokken does like me, best news ive heard all day, im ingnored! yes now i gotta work on some other weirdos

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I don't even know what you just said, which is usually the case 100% of the time. lol I think I shall just add you to the ignore list and save myself the headaches.

Just read Heretic's posts in your head with a thick Irish accent and they become charming.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Hey maybe you and [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION] are long lost cousins! :D

HA!

I can already see my grandmother smacking him over the head with a wooden spoon, purely for his lack of correct English grammar and nonsensical comments. :p

...but back to the topic, how do I turn this stupid "Tag Users" nonsense off?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Irish whiskEy is nice. Just got a bottle of Bushmills for my birthday.

Whisky is from Scotland*.
Whiskey is from Ireland or the USA.

* Although the spelling may also be applied to any malt or grain whiskies distilled and matured for at least 3 years by the methods employed in Scotland; just don't call it Scotch - that must be distilled in Scotland. Single malts are also distilled in Japan, Wales, England, and New Zealand, to varying degrees of success and drinkability. The Welsh stuff (Penderin) is pretty good, actually.

And, umm, staying on topic, yeah, I don't actually mind those notifications but I can see how it would annoy others and there doesn't appear to be a way of turning them off or tuning them to your preferences.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
So... these email alerts are getting sorted out?

It's not the E-mail alerts that bother me, as I disabled that. If I'm getting them still, then they must be going to my spam folder. lol

My complaint is seeing endless notifications each time I visit the forum, because someone quoted one of my posts. I'd find it hard to believe that it wasn't bothering anyone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts