Request Tales From The Crypt

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Wow it's been three years, is the license really that expensive? HBO seems fairly license friendly.

Last edited:

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Wow it's been three years, is the license really that expensive? HBO seems fairly license friendly.

I think the main issue is that the license isn't terribly kid-friendly, so TFTC has been tabled (no pun intended) until Pinball After Dark. All we need now is some idea of when PAF is coming and TFTC should soon follow...

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
It says on the game addons are not rated by the 'ESRB' after getting Starship Troopers, I feel its possible,

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
True SST is way gorier than TFTC so that line has been crossed. Sexually "explicit" games like Big Bang Bar and Playboy might be a different matter.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
It says on the game addons are not rated by the 'ESRB' after getting Starship Troopers, I feel its possible,

i think the violence and sexuality of starship troopers and phantom of the opera have paved the way for TFTC to be a monthly table.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I started playing Freddy on VP. It's a fun table but Tales From the Crypt seems more like a classic. If I had any say in the matter for October 2016 I would rank:

1. Tales From the Crypt
2. Freddy
3. Bone Busters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Tales From The Crypt will be reportedly getting a reboot on the TNT network. Project to be headed by M Night Shyamalan.
Could this make TFTC a more like pin to appear on TPA? We can only hope.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Tales From The Crypt will be reportedly getting a reboot on the TNT network. Project to be headed by M Night Shyamalan.
Could this make TFTC a more like pin to appear on TPA? We can only hope.

We all know how good Farsight are when it comes to tying in tables releases with related media.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.