Taxi and Harley Davidson release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I was trapped at my in-laws 2 weeks ago and was checking the app store every 20 minutes. New tables now, please!

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
I don't want to get my hopes up and be depressed but new tables this week would be nice. =D

I play PA a lot already but I think I'll be getting more out of it when i'm forced to take public transit again when I start my new job next week (prev I would just walk to work).

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
This is all a cover up because apples testers have to stop playing at work once they approve an app , they are keeping my blackhole from me! *twitch* i got tinfoilhats for free!

karl

May 10, 2012
OK. To all who might not know by now! Farsight had to resubmit table pack 5 to apple last Friday. They said normal submission time before release is app 10 days. So you guys do the math. If we are extremely lucky we will get it Friday or Saturday, but Monday or Tuesday is the most likely date. The positive side of thinks is that we will get more bug fixes and that table back 6 is supposed to be out in 2 weeks.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
OK. To all who might not know by now! Farsight had to resubmit table pack 5 to apple last Friday. They said normal submission time before release is app 10 days. So you guys do the math. If we are extremely lucky we will get it Friday or Saturday, but Monday or Tuesday is the most likely date. The positive side of thinks is that we will get more bug fixes and that table back 6 is supposed to be out in 2 weeks.

Should be earlier than that:-

"Unfortunately, there has been a delay in the iOS update and release of Table Pack 5. Due to a problem caused when we updated a files on our CDN (Content Delivery Network), the Harley table download now fails on the iOS update that we submitted to Apple two weeks ago. We will have to make a new build and resubmit it to Apple for approval to fix this issue. The approval process is currently tracking at 10 days, so our new estimated release of Harley and Taxi on iOS in September 15th. We apologize for the delay."

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I would not hate that one bit. Are App Store updates released throughout the day or are generally in the morning only?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have officially started checking every hour. Sounds sad, but glad to know I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts