Taxi and Harley Davidson release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
While a fair bit of criticism of FarSight does take place here, it needs to be the constructive kind if you want to stay around for any length of time. This is our refuge from the noise storm that is the Facebook page, and the moderators and regulars here would like to keep it that way.

Anytime a new iOS is released, there's a week or two of pandemonium afterwards. I just hope the update gets Cirqus Voltaire under control; I still can't play it on iOS without the table going completely mad.

Yea CV hasn't been very fun to play since the first version. Also I have been pretty anxiously waiting for this update, cool we will get 4 new tables and (hopefully) lots of bug fixes for the older tables. I hope Farsight added iOS6 compatibility and iPhone 5 support to the update, as Apple has been approving those quickly to make sure there are plenty of games that support their new device.

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
I just got an update on my iMac; HD and Taxi are here! Not yet on iOS though....

Edit: old news...sorry!

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Looks like Defecate One has already been banned. Sweet sanctuary!

I see that, I just reported his post , someone let a FaceBook Troll into the forums again , people if you come here to complain use Facebook instead. This forum is for fans of the game , and when you do post some criticisms, try using more tact . FarSight does alot to make this game as perfect as they can with the resources they have .

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Like the trolls in Medieval Madness, the ones that pop up here get beaten down fairly quickly. Doesn't even take 3 hits to get rid of them.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Here here Sinistar. Criticism is fine, if fair. No need to be an a*** about things. Lets keep looking at the positives

karl

May 10, 2012
Multivit; Farsight said they submitted the 4 tables to apple last Wednesday in a response to someone on Facebook worrying about their september statement yesterday. Since it takes around 10 days for apple to release Apps(if there is no rejection that is) I would guess we get the 4 tables this weekend. No reason to doubt info coming from the source. Think happy thoughts :D (we could get lucky and even get them before that since apple have been rushing apps out because of IOS 6) 4 tables at once will be sweet indeed.

Last edited:

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
Multivit; Farsight said they submitted the 4 tables to apple last Wednesday in a response to someone on Facebook worrying about their september statement yesterday. Since it takes around 10 days for apple to release Apps(if there is no rejection that is) I would guess we get the 4 tables this weekend. No reason to doubt info coming from the source. Think happy thoughts :D (we could get lucky and even get them before that since apple have been rushing apps out because of IOS 6) 4 tables at once will be sweet indeed.

happy thoughts, happy thoughts.... OK, I'm ready, bring'em on! ;)

SoonPoker

Jul 19, 2012
Hummm, good news !

It seems we'll have to restart checking update page all 20 minutes. But from which day ? Thursday ? Friday ?

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Well, THIS is frustrating. A four-table update, but I can't download the actual tables because my iPad insists I'm not connected to the Internet, which I am, according to every other app, and according to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts