Thanks Farsight!!

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
I'll add my bit as well. As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, this has reignited my love of the game which I find harder and harder to find here in the UK. An avid player 20 years ago, now it's just simulations, so this is an essential game for me and I am very excited for its future.

The programming feat is astonishing in my humble opinion. It boggles my mind how you programemd a 4 ball multiball to look as good as it does, but you pulled it off and it feels wonderfully real. I grin. I swear. I get flipper finger. Just like the real thing.

So thank you Farsight. May you receive the success you deserve.

Andrew

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
A thank you to FARSIGHT from me too. I think it's easy to forget that TPA is still at an early stage of it's life. It's already a great simulation (with a few teething problems) but I'm sure FARSIGHT will keep improving the project.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
I doubt I'll play any game throughout the next few years as much as I play this one... and I say that on the eve of the Diablo III release. haha.

timmiles

Apr 26, 2012
Love it. Stuck a call of duty in the drive the other day, played for 20 minutes, then back on TPA. It's all I want to play. Superb.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Once again, I want to thank FarSight for all the effort they've put into The Pinball Arcade in such a short amount of time and for listening to your fanbase on suggestions for TPA and The Twilight Zone kickstarter project.

Here's a quick look at some of the tables that will help strengthen the lineup for The Pinball Arcade by the end of the year :

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Theatre of Magic
Medieval Madness
Cirqus Voltaire
Monster Bash
Attack From Mars
Creature from the Black Lagoon
The Twilight Zone

...plus an additional 12 tables for a total of 20 and if that lineup doesn't entice you purchase The Pinball Arcade (if you haven't done so already) by the end of the year, I don't know what will.

Quick stats on Zen Studios' and FarSight Studios' Facebook Wall activity:

Zen Studios : 6,956 likes • 140 talking about this • extremely limited Wall activity

FarSight Studios : 6,138 likes • 1,056 talking about this • rampant Wall activity

Keep up the great work FarSight, we're all behind you 110%.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Once again, I want to thank FarSight for all the effort they've put into The Pinball Arcade in such a short amount of time and for listening to your fanbase on suggestions for TPA and The Twilight Zone kickstarter project.

Here's a quick look at some of the tables that will help strengthen the lineup for The Pinball Arcade by the end of the year :

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Theatre of Magic
Medieval Madness
Cirqus Voltaire
Monster Bash
Attack From Mars
Creature from the Black Lagoon
The Twilight Zone

...plus an additional 12 tables for a total of 20 and if that lineup doesn't entice you purchase The Pinball Arcade (if you haven't done so already) by the end of the year, I don't know what will.

Quick stats on Zen Studios' and FarSight Studios' Facebook Wall activity:

Zen Studios : 6,936 likes • 140 talking about this • extremely limited Wall activity

FarSight Studios : 6,050 likes • 1,056 talking about this • rampant Wall activity

Keep up the great work FarSight, we're all behind you 110%.

Good post, PW. I agree 100%....well actually 110%. ;)

Last edited:

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
This has been amazing for me. Never able to play pinball much growing up having nowhere to play but this game has made me a junkie. Looking forward to all the new releases FS.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This has been amazing for me. Never able to play pinball much growing up having nowhere to play but this game has made me a junkie. Looking forward to all the new releases FS.

Welcome to the forum Judi, no doubt FarSight is just getting started and there's big plans for The Pinball Arcade. You'll be hooked for life. :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's very encouraging to see that TPA has almost as many likes on facebook as Zen already, especially with the Marvel stuff being so popular right now.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's very encouraging to see that TPA has almost as many likes on facebook as Zen already, especially with the Marvel stuff being so popular right now.

...and don't forget, Zen Studios has other games besides pinball out on the digital market. FarSight only has TPA and they've almost matched "likes" with Zen Studios in less than a year.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I've been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600 and have been playing ios apps since the first ipod touch. I've played my share of Mario, Zelda, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Contra, Street Fighter, Castlevania and so many others. With that said, I have never looked more forward to a new release than The Pinball Arcade. I eagerly anticipate each new table pack and info on the next. Thank you Farsight.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Taking it to 11

Please don't let this thread get buried at the ass end of page 5, ever.

It's a great game, period.
It's a great community, bar none.
The operators of the Arcade obviously want to maintain their machines. Absolutely splendid!
I am definitely in it for the long haul, havin' Fun along the Way.
The (fun) pages of history are unfolding before my eyes, once again.

I'm lovin' it. You can't change my mind.

To FarSight,
Muchas Gracias, Merci Beau Coup, Danke Schoen, Domo Arigato, Many Thanks and beyond.
Keep up the great work!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
It's a great product which has evolved very quickly. The product gets better and better - a big thanks and congratulations to the designers and developers for investing so much in a Pinball product, and for maintaining such personal contact with people on these forums.

More impotantly don't forgot to take some time off too.. :cool:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
THANK YOU for re-igniting my love and memories of pinball, and creating new ones for the younger generations.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.