That annoying pinball moment...

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
... when you spend several minutes activating multiball, and then lose all of them within a few seconds.

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
... when you let the ball roll a little too far along a flipper before you flip it, and it ricochets off the bottom of the opposite slingshot at light speed, underneath your completely raised flipper.

%*#%$!!!!

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
... when you let the ball roll a little too far along a flipper before you flip it, and it ricochets off the bottom of the opposite slingshot at light speed, underneath your completely raised flipper.

%*#%$!!!!

this happens to me on monster bash all the time. usually the left flipper.

K

Korven

...when you beat your current highscore on the first ball and it all goes down the drain from there.

an ox

May 28, 2012
Seeing all the balls of your multiball follow each other in orderly procession down the side alley. Bugger!

Getting an extra ball and then completely smegging it up and draining it for such a low score you might as well never have had it. BUGGER!

Bloody pinball :D.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Always the same, stonking first ball... Drain... Okay, not too bad, if the next two balls are the same, that high score is in for a thrashing...

Ball two.... That'll be a puny pointed left drainer then.... Better not panic or smash my fist through the iPad... Next ball will be better...

Ball three... A feeble flip.... Watching the ball in slo mo, sail, on purpose, not me it's the table doing it on purpose, sailing on towards a right outlane drain.....

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Being in the process of catching a ball but then realizing it's going too fast as you watch it run up the inlane and then helplessly fall down the outlane...

fafner

Oct 6, 2012
...when you beat your current highscore on the first ball and it all goes down the drain from there.

Yeah, just happened to me on Gorgar. I almost doubled my highscore on the first ball and then lost the next two within seconds.
By the way, the quickening heartbeat is amazing and creepy as hell.

Anyways, my first post here. Hi guys!

lqdsky

Aug 11, 2012
It really gets to me when you have a timer on a mode that is counting down. The ball is just bouncing away on the bumpers forever, and it times out. It happens to me allot on CFTBL when you have to re-light at the snack bar. That table has one of the most overly active bumbers.

K

Korven

It really gets to me when you have a timer on a mode that is counting down. The ball is just bouncing away on the bumpers forever, and it times out. It happens to me allot on CFTBL when you have to re-light at the snack bar. That table has one of the most overly active bumbers.

Hehe, the most annoying thing with the Cftbl multiball is when I lose one ball, shoots the snackbar before timer begins ticking down and when never gets to repet it within the next 14 sec.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Just had one on NGG - scoring a hole-in-one, only to have the random award be a hole in one! GRRR....

(Hole in one's a hard enough thing to do, doubly annoying in some modes because if you hit it, it doesn't score a 1 for that hole...).

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012

Or it's on that swirly ramp in Tales of the Arabian Nights, just sloshing lazily from side to side before it goes down the drain... (I hear one of the recent patches provided some more friction up there, but I mostly play this one on XBox.)

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Two ball multi ball, one ball far away bouncing around peacefully and just when you're about to make a key shot that second ball invaribly comes screaming down to mess things up.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
... when you spend several minutes activating multiball, and then lose all of them within a few seconds.

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!

This is super annoying. I have been trying to get the Super Slide wizard goal on EATPM for some time now, and it seems that whenever I get a multiball the other balls drain so fast before I can even hope to set it up.

K

Korven

Getting close to beat the current highscore on ball one and having the rest go down the drain. Had this happening a few time of EATPM yeaterday; "oh, 14M on ball one, now I have a shot a breaking my higscore", pause the game to grab a beer, lose the flow and end up at 18M after the 3rd.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts