The 12 Days of Christmas:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Well, the final announcement is bound to be a big one. So I'd expect something exciting from that. Hopefully...

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
I'm guessing one day will be an announcement of the return of "challenge" mode from the PHoF release.

I'd love to see a Kickstarter announcement - they don't have to launch the actual Kickstarter now, just announce it will be launched after the holidays...TSPP is my best guess, maybe LOTR.

I'd also love to hear they've signed a licensing agreement with another manufacturer - Alvin G & Co, Capcom, Game Plan, Allied Leisure, Hankin, etc.

Mostly I'm hoping for an announcement today that isn't platform specific - something for the masses!

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
OH YES. Black Knight 2000, Who Dunnit and Junk Yard have all been officially announced in the description for the Season 3 pack on Steam!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
hmmm bk2k sys11 so it will be emulated, that must be FS's answer to the horribly scripted BK just sweep it under the rug and upgrade.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
hmmm bk2k sys11 so it will be emulated, that must be FS's answer to the horribly scripted BK just sweep it under the rug and upgrade.

They are two separate tables. They aren't going to overwrite the existing black knight, which is what you're suggesting.

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
I looked up and saw Lady Jackpot in all her beauty! might be my favorite callout in all of pinball. Can't wait for Whodunnit.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
First four tables, three are DMD games :( Damnit, I want my High Speed! They'd better not skimp on any of the 80s alpha-numeric classics in lieu of newer games this season (especially with fewer games available in general).

Sucks that BK2K is one of the games they're doing rather than something completely different from what they've already done. Isn't it fairly similar to BK in the way that HS2 is similar to HS?

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
First four tables, three are DMD games :( Damnit, I want my High Speed! They'd better not skimp on any of the 80s alpha-numeric classics in lieu of newer games this season (especially with fewer games available in general).

Sucks that BK2K is one of the games they're doing rather than something completely different from what they've already done. Isn't it fairly similar to BK in the way that HS2 is similar to HS?

BK2000 has a great soundtrack and light show compared to the regular BK.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

FYI...those tables will not necessarily be released in that order plus there are six more tables in Season 3 that have yet to be announced.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
FYI...those tables will not necessarily be released in that order plus there are six more tables in Season 3 that have yet to be announced.

Yeah, I am hoping for unannounced tables to come out sooner. I do like the announced games but I feel there are some better ones left. Plus it gives you that much more to look forward to.

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Banzai Run was discovered thanks to Nightwing, can't forget about that one

I missed this -- where was this discovered?

Any word on when we'll get cabinet support for the PC version? Was going to wait on the Steam platform until it dropped but with the discounts on seasons one and two I'm tempted to dive in now.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

No, BK and BK2K are actually very different games. HS and HS2 have very similar layouts, except for the supercharger ramp.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I missed this -- where was this discovered?

Any word on when we'll get cabinet support for the PC version? Was going to wait on the Steam platform until it dropped but with the discounts on seasons one and two I'm tempted to dive in now.

I would jump on it, FS did announce that they won't be charging extra, so it can't hurt. Portraint in view 3 locked is damn close as it is. And they've fixed a lot of the camera and HUD issues.

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
I would jump on it, FS did announce that they won't be charging extra, so it can't hurt. Portraint in view 3 locked is damn close as it is. And they've fixed a lot of the camera and HUD issues.

Awesome, I think I will -- probably going to go Pro (which I've not done for PS3/PSV nor for upcoming PS4) as when I eventually build a cabinet I'll want it I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts