The Addams Family released

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Updated:

Verasion 1.35.16
- Fixed issue with Challenge mode not working.

Version 1.35.15
- Fixed crash with what ball, when leaving table and going back in.
- Fixed crash with options menu in portrait

1.35.14 is now out, enjoy.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Is it just me or is the XBox 360 controller not working for anybody else in the menus at all?

/edit: Hmm.. now it works again, all of a sudden. Lets see...

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.35.14 Bugs:

Addams Family:

• Cousin It's voice is off-pitch, higher than normal. Hmmm, it can go either way.
  • Now the bonus count is a bit off-sync. Sounds are supposed to align with the "animations" on the DMD. Refer to videos on the internet.
  • Cousin It's bonus tune now is lower-pitched, and Mamushka's bonus tune is higher-pitched.
  • Crash upon starting a game with Cousin It's custom ball.

Other tables:

• Earthshaker's plunger seems less powerful than before, hitting 100k on max plunge, after testing it a few times. It may be a bit too powerful; I noticed the ball rattle a bit on the spiral on max plunge. A tad less works fine for going on the Overpass.
  • Phantom's right habitrail interferes with the metal piece around the spinner.
  • Starship Troopers' main music is getting cut off early.
  • Star Trek's Delta ramp gate isn't aligned to the metal piece below the Lock/Super bulbs.
  • Pin*Bot's red topper is missing.
  • Skewed cabinet art on Firepower.
  • Black Knight: A hard 3rd lock causes the ball to hop to in between the first and second locks at times.
  • Tube at the Re-Entry is missing on Black Hole.
  • Blue Screen: "Out of memory; File: ...Libraries/Source/Utility/MemManager.c; Line 805". Might be my memory?
  • Twilight Zone has a sound missing during the opening Mutliball sequence: (It may have been interrupted by another sound...) http://youtu.be/K5DY_Mr2n3U?t=5m49s
  • Is there supposed to be a metal piece in the lock shot for Twilight Zone? http://youtu.be/00LzUVAzJ8o?t=1m3s
  • Camera wall in Twilight Zone is missing; same video as the one just above.
  • Theatre of Magic is missing a switch that plays a sound on the right habitrail: http://youtu.be/PMYdwfq8mng?t=1m4s

Last edited:
R

Rhandos

Addams Family is neither unlocked on Steam or on iOs for me despited being logged in with the same address as the Kickstarter address and having filled out the KS survey. I've tried logging out and back in into FS. Trial versions only.

Is the Kickstarter list not uploaded yet or something? :(

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Screw waiting for Android to unlock. The basement maybe cold but it has a season 4 pro pass, 24" monitor and X360 controller!!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Finally played it, got 4 of the first goals finished, might hook it up to the tv seeing my lap top is small, going to be awhile till consoles get it.
Enjoying it a lot and eager to get back to it.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Awww wait, my copy of TAF is going to be UNLOCKED for me? Since I already get TAF by being I Season 4 I was hoping to give away my Kickstarter reward to a friend as a key. :(

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Surprise :)

6C382E98C0A005D3260C3D2142F6A01720700B63

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Version 1.35.14 Bugs:

Addams Family:

[*]Blue Screen: "Out of memory; File: ...Libraries/Source/Utility/MemManager.c; Line 805". Might be my memory?

Can confirm this and it can be easily reproduced by logging out of your TPA account and logging back in and pressing the back button. Blue screen every time for me.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
I noticed that the organ in The Phantom of the Opera looks a lot blurrier when the camera is close to the flippers.

I'm using AFx16 so I know it's not a config issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts